Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail not fully syncing with email server

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail not fully syncing with email server in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a very frustrating issue with Windows 10 mail. A large number of sent emails are not appearing in the Sent folder. I can access them on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Grandpa Jim, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail not fully syncing with email server

I have a very frustrating issue with Windows 10 mail. A large number of sent emails are not appearing in the Sent folder. I can access them on the server, so they have not been deleted. That's good, of course. But I would like to be able to open them from within Windows 10 Mail, so that I can forward them along with "updates" or addenda. These are letters to clients and I like to be able to send them information that includes previously sent info. To remind them of what I previously told them!
    If I understand the "syncing" process correctly, all mail that is in one place should also appear in others. Mail deleted from Windows Mail, my mobile phone, or the Xfinity server should then be deleted from all. Since those mails are still available on the server, they should appear in the Windows 10 Sent folder.
    My question: Is there a way to, in effect, force Windows 10 to pick up the sent mail from the server? The syncing process takes place automatically after a certain period of time. Maybe a forced update or something along those lines?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Grandpa Jim, Jan 15, 2020

2. 0x86000c0a - Sync Error in Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

This problem may appear when mail app fails to sync with the email server. If a license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on your PC, the app might stop working.

Change the Sync Settings in the Mail App, follow the steps below to change mail app sync settings.

• On Search, click on “Mail” to open the Mail App.
    • Click on “Settings”.
    • Click on “Accounts”.
    • Click on your email account from the list of accounts.
    • Select the option “Email” under the section “Change mail box Sync settings”.

I would also suggest you to refer the article: “To sync a folder” given under the section “Why aren't I seeing messages I expect to see?” from this link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/mail-app-faq

If the issue with the Mail App still persists, I would suggest you to remove the email account and then add it again to the Mail App and check if the issue still persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 15, 2020
  3. 0x86000c0a - Sync Error in Windows 10 Mail

I have the very same issue. Is there any fix in the works? Do you have other suggestions on how to fix this issue? Thanks.

farvardinzad, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail not fully syncing with email server

Mail app in WIndows 10 is not syncing with ISP's Email

HI,

Mail App is not Syncing in windows 10 with ISP's Email

Email: @Hawaii.rr.com

Tried syncing it and its keep on syncing from last 24-48hrs and its not doing this.

Tried this step:

Mail app synchronizes the mails automatically. However as the mails are not synced you may try to sync it manually and check if the mails appear in the inbox.

• Open Mail app.

• Click on the Options icon from the top left.

• Click on the refresh button.

• Check if the emails are synced.

Windows 10 Mail not fully syncing with email server 485ff5d2-f137-4636-9de4-f0520830ff1f.png

Windows 10 Mail not fully syncing with email server 68b1223d-d47b-4d46-a4dd-4708d73a0915.png

Please help me if you have any other steps to perform.

Thanx

Piyush

piyush_22may, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail not fully syncing with email server

1. Windows 10 Mail not fully syncing with email server - Similar Threads - Mail fully syncing

2. Windows 10 Mail and email servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail and email servers: Windows 10 Mail does not have an option to delete emails off the server when it downloads them to the app. This leads to messages from the webmail host regarding quotas and the only resolution is to log on to the server and delete emails, which then deletes those emails from...
  3. Windows 10 Mail and email servers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail and email servers: Windows 10 Mail does not have an option to delete emails off the server when it downloads them to the app. This leads to messages from the webmail host regarding quotas and the only resolution is to log on to the server and delete emails, which then deletes those emails from...
  4. Windows mail not sync on any email server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail not sync on any email server: Since 16th September I not received email from three emails services not syncing on SWindows mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-not-sync-on-any-email-server/da108cbc-f238-4efc-acb7-4613d65aa6ab
  5. Windows mail not sync on any email server

Windows mail not sync on any email server: Since 16th September I not received email from three emails services not syncing on SWindows mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-not-sync-on-any-email-server/da108cbc-f238-4efc-acb7-4613d65aa6ab
  6. Windows mail not sync on any email server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. sync email aol to windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync email aol to windows mail: when opening inbox with windows it says I need to sync my accounts, how-where-why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-aol-to-windows-mail/3ee44afb-7c84-46ba-bfb9-4ed8e7c06d9a
  8. sync email aol to windows mail

sync email aol to windows mail: when opening inbox with windows it says I need to sync my accounts, how-where-why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-aol-to-windows-mail/3ee44afb-7c84-46ba-bfb9-4ed8e7c06d9a
  9. Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address

Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address: Hello I have two email accounts set up for work purposes only. One is IMAP, the other one Exchange. The IMAP is syncing no problem. The Exchange email has stopped syncing my older SENT emails. Settings are correct and option to sync mail from any time is checked. This...
  10. Emails not syncing in Windows 10 Mail app

Emails not syncing in Windows 10 Mail app: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with this, I'm going around in circles .. Scenario; Start desktop PC, Windows 10 starts normally. Open Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app to view mail. Mail app opens, it shows mail in inbox list, but no recently synced mail. Click on other...