Windows 10: Windows 10 mail not longer sending - sitting in outbox

Discus and support Windows 10 mail not longer sending - sitting in outbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used windows mail on my new laptop since April 2020 with no problems. Sometime in this last month I can not longer send or reply to emails.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SheldonLewis1, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 mail not longer sending - sitting in outbox

I have used windows mail on my new laptop since April 2020 with no problems. Sometime in this last month I can not longer send or reply to emails. All other functions work properly. I have tried every troubleshooting option I can find on line. Deleting & re adding account. Verified incoming & outgoing servers with my provider. You name it I've tried it - here's an example of the steps I've done: https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-mail-app-stuck-outbox/. I can no longer send from my windows 10 pc either. I can send just fine from the web version of my email. I believe this happened after the last couple of updates and is a windows issue but can find no new/recent info on this problem. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

:)

SheldonLewis1, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Barbara I Win User

Outbox not sending mail

I did find the outbox. It went to the top of the list. However, I still can't send mail. Any suggestions?

Thanks, I appreciate your replies.

Barbara I, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Phone email not sending just sitting in outbox

Hi all

My windows 10 phone emails were all working fine and now my hosted email addresses don't want to send any emails out through the outlook mail app on my phone. I hit send and they just sit in the outbox, to never be sent. I have tried deleting the accounts
    and re-adding them but the problem still remains. Any suggestions on how I fix this?

Cheers,

Sarah

SarahLovison, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 mail not longer sending - sitting in outbox

Windows 10 Phone email not sending just sitting in outbox

Hi all,

My windows 10 phone doesn't want to send any emails out through the outlook mail app even though I can receive them. I hit send and they just sit in the outbox, never to be sent. No errors appear. I have tried deleting the accounts
    and re-adding them but the problem still remains.

Please note that I've researched this and it should not matter what model phone I have, nor the version of windows, and I have the latest app version installed.

The SMTP settings are exactly the same as my email program on my laptop (which is not Outlook and it works properly).

Any suggestions on how I fix this (apart from getting another app)?

Cheers.

AquaClearPool Services, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 mail not longer sending - sitting in outbox

1. Windows 10 mail not longer sending - sitting in outbox - Similar Threads - mail longer sending

2. Windows mail not sending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail not sending: Emails are appearing in my sent folder with "none" and "no subject" in the recipient and subject fields. This is happening only with my Yahoo email address. My msn account is sending normally. I've deleted and reinstalled the account but this has not solved the problem. I...
  3. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails: Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'mail.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E...
  4. can't send emails, stuck in outbox

can't send emails, stuck in outbox: can't send emails, stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-stuck-in-outbox/c3532c24-127d-4eb5-b189-4b6dcf06b6a8
  5. Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail: I can send mail but it won't arrive at the recipient and I can also receive mail. I checked theSent Mail tab and the mail I just sent wasn't there. I've reset the app and the problem still continues. I sent a mail from Gmail and it worked but not on windows 10. Is there a...
  6. Why does mail sit in the outbox forever?

Why does mail sit in the outbox forever?: Sent email frequently sits in the outbox for hours or sometimes indefinitely. Resetting the app did not fix the problem, and I have no other problems with the outlook account that is not sending correctly. It sends just fine from my LG phone mail app, as well as from...
  7. Win 10 and Mail Software--Mail stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 and Mail Software--Mail stuck in Outbox: (This may be a repeat of a question I posted early this morning but I can't find any trace of the question I thought was posted!) I have two laptop computers, one running Win 7 which I use when not traveling, and one that runs Win 10 when I am on the road. Yesterday night...
  8. Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...

Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...: I'm not sure if this issue is because I've messed something up with my computer/gmail/outlook/mail but I cannot get email to send via any application installed on my computer. I started with Windows 10 Mail... worked great for a while but then every time I sent an email...
  9. Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!: Outlook (with Office 365) no longer receives mail. Mail "sent" is stuck in Outbox. I have searched all repair suggestions, even allowed M/S technician "Michael" to search my computer for a solution.; "cleaned disk" &c...
  10. Outbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outbox: How do I get to the out going mail box, I call it the outbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outbox/cb08fb00-778e-4ec2-8111-b3128e608509