Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 MAIL NOT SENDING MY GMAILS

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 MAIL NOT SENDING MY GMAILS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have my gmail account setup in Windows 10 mail but it stopped sending my mails just stuck in outbox. I still can receive. So yesturday I deleted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichelleEls, Nov 13, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 MAIL NOT SENDING MY GMAILS

I have my gmail account setup in Windows 10 mail but it stopped sending my mails just stuck in outbox. I still can receive. So yesturday I deleted my account and created it again and all my previously sent mail is gone. I need to get my emails back as I need proof that emails where sent.

:)

MichelleEls, Nov 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mail forgets Gmail password almost every day

Reason

Windows Mail app keeps prompting for Gmail account password frequently with the "your gmail settings are out of date" message—
    According to a comment on this post . . .

Potential Solutions

Based on some quick research there may be two options that may help resolve this. . .

1. Enable the 2-Step Verification functionality and security feature with your Gmail account and then use the 2-Step Verification to verify and trust the Windows Mail app to have access to your Gmail account
    2. Enable and use the Less Secure Apps functionality by turning that ON and using your usual Gmail account password with the Windows Mail app to authenticate

Further Resources

Pimp Juice IT, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Alfred001 Win User
    Mail not showing "send mail as" name for gmail accounts

I use two gmail accounts and each has a "send mail as" name specified, meaning when I send an e-mail, the recipient will see the sender as being the name I specified, rather than just my e-mail address.

When I send mail from gmail, this works, but when I send mail from gmail via Mail it always just shows the e-mail address, not the name.

On the other hand, all hotmail accounts I use show the name fine.

I checked in manage accounts->change mailbox sync settings and both accounts have "send your messages using this name" specified correctly, but the name still doesn't show.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Alfred001, Nov 13, 2020
  4. WINDOWS 10 MAIL NOT SENDING MY GMAILS

Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are trying to add Yahoo/Gmail email account in Mail app.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Mail app installed?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus/security program installed?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that helps.

Steps to add Yahoo email in Mail app.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.
    2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box
    3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.
    4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2

Steps to add Gmail email in Mail app

Step 1: Connect your Google account to PC

1. Go to the Security section of your Google account
    2. Under Connected
      apps
      and sites, go to Apps
      connected to your account
    3. Make sure that Windows is on the list

Step 2: Enable IMAP on your Google account

1. Sign in to Gmail
    2. Click the gear in the top right
    3. Select Settings
    4. Click Forwarding
      and POP/IMAP

5. Select Enable IMAP
    6. Click Save Changes

Step 3: Add Gmail account.

1. Open Mail app.
    2. Click on the gear icon to open settings.
    3. Click on Manage account.
    4. Click on Add account.
    5. Now select Google and check if you are able to add the account.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 MAIL NOT SENDING MY GMAILS

1. WINDOWS 10 MAIL NOT SENDING MY GMAILS - Similar Threads - MAIL SENDING GMAILS

2. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  3. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  4. Windows 10 Mail CC/BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail CC/BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly copy emails using CC/BCC to many gmail accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the CC/BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  5. Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly send emails using BCC to approx. 20 email accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  6. Sending Gmails from Windows Mail go to Mail spam

Sending Gmails from Windows Mail go to Mail spam: The problem is about 2 weeks old now, find that the only option for reliability is to send from my gmail account server. Also the spam details are passed to my spam in the gmail account. It is possible to transfer the file from spam by ticking its not junk this also alters...
  7. Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items

Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items: I use Windows 10 Mail for several different email accounts. For the last couple of weeks, whenever I send Gmail, the sent email turns up in my Spam folder, not my sent items. I then have to move each email into my Sent items. I think this originated as a Gmail blip and I...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App can't send emails from my Gmail account

Windows 10 Mail App can't send emails from my Gmail account: Hi everyone, I've lately been searching up my issue, but none of the solutions of what I found worked so far. The message that I get when I attempt to send an email using the Windows 10 Mail app is: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts...
  9. Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account

Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account: Hello there, i installed my gmail account to the windows 10 mail app and it is working correctly in the sence of recieving emails. i can read them and so far it is working correctly, but when i try to send an email, its not leaving my mail account. insteed of sending it, i...
  10. Mail not showing "send mail as" name for gmail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not showing "send mail as" name for gmail accounts: I use two gmail accounts and each has a "send mail as" name specified, meaning when I send an e-mail, the recipient will see the sender as being the name I specified, rather than just my e-mail address. When I send mail from gmail, this works, but when I send mail from...