Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail not syncing

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail not syncing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Syncing iCloud mail with Windows 10...Will not remain on Calendar and contacts are working [ Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Install,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shopsaw, Nov 8, 2018.

1. shopsaw Win User

Windows 10 Mail not syncing

Syncing iCloud mail with Windows 10...Will not remain on Calendar and contacts are working

[ Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Install, update, and repair ]

:)

shopsaw, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Sangeeta Sarkar Win User

Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Nyima Yonten Win User

WIndows 10 Mail application not working properly and sync issues.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in mail app settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "but cant switch that account in the app (the original account is listed as an outlook account", what exactly are you referring to?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sync settings related issues in Mail app and check if it helps.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on issue with syncing emails on Mail app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail not syncing - Similar Threads - Mail syncing

2. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...
  3. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...
  4. My mail program can't sync.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mail program can't sync.: When I clicked the refresh button to seek new mails, Mail didn't do it showing ERROR CODE 0x80004001. And it said I can find more information at this site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mail-program-cant-sync/f7208bb4-1b9b-4194-81be-b8f57a02c96a
  5. Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Syncing an older g mail account to my mail box. One outlook one gmail.: I am attempting or have been for weeks to linkan old gmail account to my microsoft account. I keep getting messages that my gmail settings are out of date, thus I have to connect to google to open this mailbox. I have read all your instructions and it doesn't seem to work...
  6. Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b

Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b: I tried to sync my gmail account to Mail App, but it turned out saying that 'something went wrong with error code 0x80000b'. When I tried to sync with my other gmail account, it works. However, there's only one email that it popped up with this error code. Could you...
  7. I cannot sync my Gmail account with Mail on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot sync my Gmail account with Mail on Windows 10: I happened to remove my Gmail account from the Mail app. Currently, I am trying to restore it but when I enter my information, the error message comes: x8000000b. I did some troubleshooting actions like restarting the app, enabling IMAP in the Gmail settings. I know that my...
  8. Unable to sync my google mail accounts.

Unable to sync my google mail accounts.: I just don't know why it is so difficult for Windows and Microsoft users to sync email accounts and the windows store sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  9. I can't sync mail with a google account

I can't sync mail with a google account: So I've been trying to sync my google account with windows live mail, but it keeps saying that I need to give the account permission to sync the device. I don't know what else I can do...
  10. Windows mail won't sync my Gmail messages and more!

Windows mail won't sync my Gmail messages and more!: I reinstalled my Windows 10 today and tried connecting my Microsoft Account (which uses gmail) to windows mail service. Unfortunately it won't sync messages as I see only 1 message from outlook which is very weird. When I try to connect the same gmail separately as google...