Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail not syncing

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail not syncing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Syncing iCloud mail with Windows 10...Will not remain on Calendar and contacts are working [ Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Install,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shopsaw, Nov 8, 2018.

1. shopsaw Win User

Windows 10 Mail not syncing

Syncing iCloud mail with Windows 10...Will not remain on Calendar and contacts are working

[ Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Install, update, and repair ]

:)

shopsaw, Nov 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Mail not syncing

WIndows 10 Mail application not working properly and sync issues.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in mail app settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "but cant switch that account in the app (the original account is listed as an outlook account", what exactly are you referring to?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sync settings related issues in Mail app and check if it helps.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on issue with syncing emails on Mail app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail not syncing

1. Windows 10 Mail not syncing - Similar Threads - Mail syncing

2. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  3. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  4. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  5. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  6. WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.: I was getting emails in html, and got that fixed, now started over with the mail application and none of my emails are coming through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-application-is-not-syncing-and-not/1288ec94-408a-4463-ae95-120f38ad1dea
  7. WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.

WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.: I was getting emails in html, and got that fixed, now started over with the mail application and none of my emails are coming through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-application-is-not-syncing-and-not/1288ec94-408a-4463-ae95-120f38ad1dea
  8. Windows 10 mail client sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mail client sync: In the Windows 10 mail client now Outlook I have hooked up to my gmail account. If I delete a message in gmail, it still shows in the Outlook inbox. Is there some way I can sync the deletes?...
  9. Windows 10 mail client sync

Windows 10 mail client sync: In the Windows 10 mail client now Outlook I have hooked up to my gmail account. If I delete a message in gmail, it still shows in the Outlook inbox. Is there some way I can sync the deletes?...
  10. Windows 11 Mail App not syncing with my Yahoo email properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail App not syncing with my Yahoo email properly: Hi,Mail App does not sync with my Yahoo email when it is not opening, I don't have the emails received in the box while it is closed. For example, if I open the Mail App at 5pm today, the emails received before 5pm are not shown in the inbox. It would only sync after 5pm....