Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently moved to the default mail app for windows 10. The notifications when the app is off were working at first but now it doesn't. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Berat Barış Kuzu, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

Hello, I've recently moved to the default mail app for windows 10. The notifications when the app is off were working at first but now it doesn't. I've tried every step on this topic, didn't work for me. Could anyone help?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-mail-notifications-not-working/88c6890f-6885-4f22-bb9e-b60214841004

:)

Berat Barış Kuzu, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Eric J F Win User

No New Mail notifications on Windows 10

I'm also having this issue, but the 8.1 solution isn't appropriate for Windows 10. I've enabled notifications in both the Mail app and Settings, but Mail doesn't appear in the list of Show notifications from these apps.

Any other suggestions?

Eric J F, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Reliability of Windows Mail (not Outlook) Notifications

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works;

• Open Mail app.
    • Click on the gear for settings and select ‘Manage Accounts’.
    • Select the email account and click on ‘Change Mailbox sync Settings’.
    • For notifications to appear in the action center, select ‘As items arrive’ under ‘Download New Email’ section.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Junaid_A, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

1. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working - Similar Threads - Mail Notifications Working

2. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working: My mail app in Windows 10 notifications suddenly does not work. For example, it does not notify me when I have new mail unless I open the mail app. Last time, the mail notifications will show up in my windows lock screen and also pop up in my banners. I have tried re-enable...
  3. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working: My mail app in Windows 10 notifications suddenly does not work. For example, it does not notify me when I have new mail unless I open the mail app. Last time, the mail notifications will show up in my windows lock screen and also pop up in my banners. I have tried re-enable...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working

Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working: Hello, I'm using Windows Mail and it's good app, but notifications only work for mails that came into inbox - no notifications at all for mails that were moved via filtering to folders. Is it a bug or bad settings? Thanks for answer. Michal Windows 10 v2004 Windows Mail...
  6. Windows mail notification not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail notification not working: I have created my Microsoft account. then I signed into mail and it was successful. but when I get a mail I don`t get notifications. but when i open the app manually I get the notification. I tried every single thing and also browsed the internet but at the end it was all the...
  7. Windows 10 Mail Audible Notifications

Windows 10 Mail Audible Notifications: D****ons? All I can find are options for popup windows and such visual notification settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-audible-notifications/85cd0608-5444-4965-9806-03977e26c210
  8. Mail notifications: buttons not working

Mail notifications: buttons not working: Hi! When I click any of the "Set flag"/"Delete"/"Dismiss" buttons on a new email notification in the Action Center: instead of performing the action, the Mail app always opens, displaying the email. Thank you!...
  9. Windows 10 mail App, notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail App, notifications: Just started using the Windows 10 mail app. Unfortunately, not receiving notifications. I checked the option to have notifications come up in the Action Center, as well as Notification banners and to play a sound. Unfortunately, not receiving notifications. In the mail app, I...
  10. Making Windows Mail notifications work consistently

in Browsers and Email
    Making Windows Mail notifications work consistently: Does anyone know the minimum I need to have set to "on" to get mail notifications to work consistently with action center? Is it possible? Yesterday I got it working pretty consistently and I thought great but today it seems to work only occasionally. I've read this is...