Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail only allows folder creation per account and not for all accounts?

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail only allows folder creation per account and not for all accounts? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This seems weird since the old Outlook Express and then Live Mail allowed you to create one archival folder tree into which you could aggregate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kaitie, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Kaitie Win User

Windows 10 Mail only allows folder creation per account and not for all accounts?

This seems weird since the old Outlook Express and then Live Mail allowed you to create one archival folder tree into which you could aggregate categorized mail from various email accounts. If the new Mail client is really designed like this, then it is a real hindrance to use it then as I would have to recreate 5 or six identical folder trees for archived mail, one new copy for each account.

Is there a way to link the folder structure you create to ALL accounts and not just one?

I'm already disappointed in the successors to Outlook Express, as the most convenient and legible way to read email was to organize mail only by subject headers, so I could have access to 20 or thirty emails on one page, rather than the more dilute big type multi-line formats of the default Live Mail and now Windows 10 Mail. Now only 5 email headers fit on one page. Whoever is designing this keeps making the default mail program worse and worse and worse. I've been searching through the "gear" icon menu to see if there are settings to set it up more like Outlook express, but have had no luck, (except to turn off the ridiculous "focused vs. other" organization).

Without a common folder archive for all emails, I'm really starting to hate all the newly designed mail programs. Why do they keep making them worse? What else is there?

:)

Kaitie, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 Mail only allows folder creation per account and not for all accounts? :(

Zakin, Mar 9, 2019
  3. 77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

that explain why i have the 2 step form tpu on a APP and not mail ...

GreiverBlade, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mail only allows folder creation per account and not for all accounts?

WOW account creation

I just got the original wow no expansiosn and in account creation it asks me for my info.. the payment option.. and i dont want to pay right now i want to get y free month.. But it wont let me pass it..

Charper2013, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail only allows folder creation per account and not for all accounts?

1. Windows 10 Mail only allows folder creation per account and not for all accounts? - Similar Threads - Mail allows folder

2. Windows 10 Account Creation / Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Account Creation / Access: Hello,This is somewhat of a sensitive post. Sadly, my under 18 year old son passed away recently. He has a Windows account, which he used on both his gaming desktop PC and laptop, both running Windows 10.We know he has data, such as photos and music on these devices that we...
  3. account creation

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account creation: Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?...
  4. account creation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account creation: Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?...
  5. account creation

6. Only allowed to sign into administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only allowed to sign into administrator account: I currently reset my pc after never doing it before. After doing this, I was only allowed to sign into an account called “Administrator”. I tried signing in but I only arrived at a message saying “The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted.” I’ve...
  7. Only allowed to sign into administrator account

Only allowed to sign into administrator account: I currently reset my pc after never doing it before. After doing this, I was only allowed to sign into an account called “Administrator”. I tried signing in but I only arrived at a message saying “The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted.” I’ve...
  8. Deleted Mail Account & folders

Deleted Mail Account & folders: HiI have a fairly new Dell Windows 10 computer and set up the Mail account that came with it. Unfortunately the account got accidentally deleted and all the storage folders, and their emails, that I created under more also disappeared. I have reinstalled the account and have...
  9. allowing hidden folders viewable in user account made all folders not viewable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    allowing hidden folders viewable in user account made all folders not viewable: Windows 10 OS. This is a discord and a Windows 10 issue both! I think I initially installed Discord wrong when I fat fingered which is the reason behind my issue. 1. Navigated to user folder. 2. Right clicked to allow hidden folders to be seen. 3. Wanted to find AppData...
  10. All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    All Mail Vanished from all Mail accounts: All mail and calendar events have vanished and will not sync. Seriously, WTF is going on at MS when they can't even make an email client? 26616