Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail outbox email that I spent hours just disappeared.

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail outbox email that I spent hours just disappeared. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I recover it? I can't remember all of contents it must be recovered..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SeanSD, Jul 20, 2019.

1. SeanSD Win User

Windows 10 Mail outbox email that I spent hours just disappeared.

How can I recover it?

I can't remember all of contents it must be recovered..

:)

SeanSD, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Error saying: There is unsent email in the Outbox!

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How are you accessing your Email?

• Are you using Mail app or Outlook client?
    I suggest you to go to Outbox in your email account and check do you have any email in outbox. If you have any email then I suggest you to delete the email and check if it helps.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2019
  3. MCruz206 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app - Email no longer in "Outbox" but not in "Sent Items"

Hello,

TL;DR--I sent an email via the Windows 10 Mail app--It didn't send and it isn't in my outbox/sent items. Does anyone know if the Mail app stores stuck emails in a file- or folder-based storage so that I can copy and resend the message?

With more detail: I sent an email with the Windows 10 built-in Mail App (Modern App) to my Yahoo/IMAP-based account. Unfortunately, prior to sending the email, I had enabled two-step authentication on my Yahoo account but didn't change the Mail
    app's connection settings to update it with an App Password. Subsequently, when I sent the mail it went to an outbox and disappeared, but the email didn't get sent. I'm looking to see if there is a way to retrieve mails that are lost in this manner.

Thanks!

MCruz206, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Barbara I Win User

Outbox not sending mail

I did find the outbox. It went to the top of the list. However, I still can't send mail. Any suggestions?

Thanks, I appreciate your replies.

Barbara I, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail outbox email that I spent hours just disappeared. - Similar Threads - Mail outbox email

2. WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX: Hello,I am using LENOVO Ideapad 3 for about 2 years. I have used the mail app that came with the laptop which was working well.. I am using 2 email account one personal, one school email from the mail app. However, recently, I realised that my school email is unable to send...
  3. WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP - STUDENT EMAIL STUCK IN OUTBOX: Hello,I am using LENOVO Ideapad 3 for about 2 years. I have used the mail app that came with the laptop which was working well.. I am using 2 email account one personal, one school email from the mail app. However, recently, I realised that my school email is unable to send...
  4. I just spent half an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  5. I just spent half an hour

I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  6. Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.: I used Windows 10 Mail, but emails were 'stuck' in the outbox. I made the mistake of deleting the account and re-creating it. I lost all the emails waiting in the outbox. Is there any way to retrieve them?...
  7. Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.

Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.: I used Windows 10 Mail, but emails were 'stuck' in the outbox. I made the mistake of deleting the account and re-creating it. I lost all the emails waiting in the outbox. Is there any way to retrieve them?...
  8. Lost windows 10 mail emails in outbox after deleting account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Mail stuck in outbox

Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  10. Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10: [ATTACH]You have multiple email accounts set up in the Mail app on Windows 10 […] This article Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 outlook mail sent mail dissapering from outbox

2. emails disappeared from outbox but not in sent 2019