Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Program Suddenly not working.

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Program Suddenly not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening, Every time I click on the mail icon, the program's startup window shows for a few seconds and then disappears without actually opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CajunCootieS, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail Program Suddenly not working.

Good evening,

Every time I click on the mail icon, the program's startup window shows for a few seconds and then disappears without actually opening the program. I have tried everything I know to do. I have of course restarted many times in the very beginning and with each attempted solution.

I have run updates for Windows 10 and Office 365. I have reset Mail and Calendar, I have run maintenance and repair programs for my system and software. I went through Programs & Features to "uninstall" and completed "Change" and "Repair". As delete is not an option for Mail, and then reinstall, I am not sure where to go from here. Please advise as soon as possible.

Thank you so much,

Tamara

:)

CajunCootieS, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail Program Suddenly not working. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mail Program Suddenly not working.

Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Program Suddenly not working.

1. Windows 10 Mail Program Suddenly not working. - Similar Threads - Mail Program Suddenly

2. mail program NEVER works properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail program NEVER works properly: I swear, this is my last microsoft device I will every buy. I have a surfacebook laptop and it sucks. The features I do like about it are not strong enough to balance out what doesn't work well.I have multiple email accounts and had them all set up on this laptop. Sometimes...
  3. mail program NEVER works properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail program NEVER works properly: I swear, this is my last microsoft device I will every buy. I have a surfacebook laptop and it sucks. The features I do like about it are not strong enough to balance out what doesn't work well.I have multiple email accounts and had them all set up on this laptop. Sometimes...
  4. Sudden change to Windows 10 Mail layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sudden change to Windows 10 Mail layout: The layout of my Windows 10 Mail suddenly changed. I made no changes to it. If I want my folders, etc. to show in the left column, then my email is partially covered up by the left column. If I reduce the left column to a strip, them my email is presented in horizontal lines...
  5. mail app suddenly not working

mail app suddenly not working: Within the past week or two, my mail app on my HP envy laptop just stopped working. I was able to receive emails but I am not able to send any. I saw another post about what I could possibly do to fix this and I tried everything but I am still unable to send any emails....
  6. Windows 10 E-mail program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 E-mail program: I understand that there is an e-mail program built into Windows 10. How do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-e-mail-program/347ed84e-8a57-438c-bc84-130508781ce8
  7. Windows 10 Mail program

Windows 10 Mail program: How do I change the Default font in Mail for Windows 10? I hate Calibri Body and want to change it to Times New Roman at 14 Points and a Green color. Thanks, Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-program/52a13d86-ec67-4d57-81f5-346514e60826
  8. Windows mail program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows mail program: where can i find instructions for how to use the windows mail program, such as how to delete a designated block of emails? thanks in advance for this help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-program/a9759fe9-c4eb-4a72-9266-92b5cef63840"
  9. Mail app on Windows 10 stopped working suddenly

Mail app on Windows 10 stopped working suddenly: Mail and Calendar was set up with all three my email accounts and working perfectly well until today. It suddenly stopped working and won't open again. When clicking on the icon, it appears briefly then disappears. Please help!!!...
  10. Microsoft Mail stopped working suddenly

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Mail stopped working suddenly: Preview Build 14279 Mail stopped working suddenly. When launching now it immediately disappears. It's too bad as I liked the program. Anyway to trouble shoot this?? TIA 43739