Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have 4 computers running Windows 10. On only 1 of them does the following problem occur. Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 I set up Windows 10 Mail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BuzzBumble, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts

I have 4 computers running Windows 10.

On only 1 of them does the following problem occur. Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900

I set up Windows 10 Mail with about 9 different E-mail Account addresses including 3 Outlook accounts (1 @Outlook.com and 2 @ hotmail.co.uk).

They work perfectly for a week or so and then for no reason I can see all the accounts except the 3 Outlook accounts suddenly disappear (get deleted) and they need to be set up again. This can happen in the middle of a computer session without, apparently, any updates happening.

I have run System File Checker on a number of occasions with no problems being detected !

Any help solving this problem would be appreciated.

:)

BuzzBumble, Jun 19, 2020
  2. raygo1975 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Jun 19, 2020
  3. How Do I Delete an E-Mail Account?

I've had the account for about a year, but there's just all this junk mail in there and I don't need the E-Mail anymore so, even if I keep receiving messages, will it be deleted if I don't do anything about it?

Azn Tr14dZ, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Hitman Win User

Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts

1. Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts - Similar Threads - Mail Randomly Deleting

2. Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts: I have 4 computers running Windows 10. On only 1 of them does the following problem occur. Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 I set up Windows 10 Mail with about 9 different E-mail Account addresses including 3 Outlook accounts (1 @Outlook.com and 2 @ hotmail.co.uk). They...
  3. Deleted e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted e-mails: How do I find deleted e-mails from the same sender. They are not in trach or the recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-e-mails/6f5eba1e-eb27-489c-a36e-9b3e9876da38
  4. Deleting an e-Mail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting an e-Mail account: I have looked at many similar posted questions, but can't seem to follow any of the suggested answers. All I want to do is delete my outlook email account (not Microsoft account), one of the answers says I should log into my Microsoft account and click on settings, but I...
  5. Delete E-Mail App account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete E-Mail App account: Hi, is there a way to reset the Mail-App completely? The problem is, when I want to add a new mail account, the mail app always shows me my microsoft account which i once added. Although I deleted this microsoft account from the mail app it appears when i want to add a new...
  6. deleting e mails window 10 mail

deleting e mails window 10 mail: deleted e mails reappear on restarting . Also cannot delete certain e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-window-10-mail/785797b3-9326-491b-a590-bb80617557cd
  7. Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail

Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail: I can no longer delete e-mails from Windows Live Mail without being online. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-in-windows-live-mail/3aac8284-0ca5-46f6-956b-70932db88315
  8. Deleted e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted e-mails: I have an outlook and hot-mail account. I check it every day with Windows 10 mail and delete unwanted e-mails and empty the deleted folder. Every time I go to the deleted folder, there are e-mails there that I deleted a week ago. Why have a deleted folder if it's not going to...
  9. Deleted E Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted E Mail: I received an E Mail on my I Phone for my ATT.NET account. When I forwarded it, it was deleted from my ATT server and I Phone.I have checked the box on my I Phone to not delete the E Mail from the server. How can I find the deleted E Mail on my ATT server? My ATT is imap. 80038
  10. Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts: Running Windows 10 with all current updates applied. This is the second time this has happened to me. Today I opened the windows mail app and none of my e-mail accounts are listed. I have not installed any new software and I know that I did not delete the accounts from the...