Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail safe senders

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail safe senders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found a topic here from 2017 on point, saying there was no safe senders function in Windows 10 Mail. Is that still the case?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisRushlau, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail safe senders

I found a topic here from 2017 on point, saying there was no safe senders function in Windows 10 Mail. Is that still the case?

:)

ChrisRushlau, Feb 22, 2020

2. How do you allow safe senders on Mail

Hi,

There are some features that are only available in Outlook that is not accessible when using the Windows 10 Mail app. An example is the ability to report an email as a junk email. Take note though that this options will also depend on the type of email account
    that you have. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account that you're using, is that an Outlook.com email account or an email from a 3rd party provider?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

If you're using an Outlook.com email account, we suggest that you set up the safe senders list online using the Outlook web portal so that the emails get filtered before they even reach the Mail app.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 22, 2020
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Adding a safe sender to Outlook

I am running the free Outlook and a friend whose mail always came to my inbox had suddenly been starting to be dumped in Junk mail.

I have been through all the settings yet cannot get that person added to my list of safe senders - any ideas please greatly appreciated.

ICIT2LOL, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail safe senders

Adding an email address as a safe sender or adding them to block list

Hi,

To add the e-mail address of a sender in the Mail app. Left-click on the sender. Then add it to the People app through the dialog.

Check out Deepika Gowda reply on Sep. 7, 2015 for the steps on how to block a sender in the Mail app. Here is the link:

How to block a sender.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail safe senders

1. Windows 10 Mail safe senders - Similar Threads - Mail safe senders

2. find safe senders list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    find safe senders list: safe senders list - find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-safe-senders-list/4ede8ccb-c794-4c5e-bc67-892c6a5651dc
  3. find safe senders list

in Windows 10 Customization
    find safe senders list: safe senders list - find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-safe-senders-list/4ede8ccb-c794-4c5e-bc67-892c6a5651dc
  4. Block Senders On Mail App for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block Senders On Mail App for Windows 10: How do I block email addresses through the Mail App as I don't see an option to do so?I can see an option called MOVE TO JUNK and when I click it, It says Sender blocked does this mean the sender is actually blocked and that I wont receive any mail from them?Please...
  5. Block Senders On Mail App for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Block Senders On Mail App for Windows 10: How do I block email addresses through the Mail App as I don't see an option to do so?I can see an option called MOVE TO JUNK and when I click it, It says Sender blocked does this mean the sender is actually blocked and that I wont receive any mail from them?Please...
  6. add a sender to safe

add a sender to safe: Hello .I would ask you if there a way to permently add a sender to safe list via windows mail and calendar app.I know how to do it with outlook.com but i don;t find any option at windows mail app.Everytime when i receive a mail of a...
  7. Blocking Senders in Windows Mail

Blocking Senders in Windows Mail: Hi Everybody. In older versions of Windows, it was easy to block spammy e-mails. R-click -> Block Sender -> done However, I've been using Win 10 for a year or more and I am having to manually delete a lot of clutter every day which is becoming a tad irksome. I have...
  8. Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list

Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list: Hello, I have updated my safe senders list on outlook.com, but the native app in Windows 10 ignores settings on outlook.com. Those safe senders I added online outlook.com disappear by the next day. Questions: 1 Do outlook.com & the native Windows not share the same...
  9. Block senders in Windows 10 Mail ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Block senders in Windows 10 Mail ?: How do I block advertizement senders in Windows 10 Mail account (not outlook)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-senders-in-windows-10-mail/3c32e368-706c-4e15-905b-0ed27e526d45
  10. Safe Senders List

Safe Senders List: Can someone please tell me how to add emails to the safe sender's list? Im using Windows 10Pro and every single instructions (even on the Microsoft website) that I us, I am not able to follow. I can open my junk email but how do I get to the junk email settings? This is...