Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail send error

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail send error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When sending an email using the Mail app not outlook app, it bounces straight away and I receive the following message: We weren't able to send this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EllaHanich, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail send error

When sending an email using the Mail app not outlook app, it bounces straight away and I receive the following message:

We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large.

However, I am able to send an email using outlook online. I have tried troubleshooting the Mail app as well as uninstalling it and reinstalling it. What else is there to do?

:)

EllaHanich, Apr 22, 2020
  2. tmulledy Win User

Send To Mail Recipient Issues

At some point in the last couple of weeks the Send To/Mail Recipient function has stopped working. When I select a file and do the send to, Windows starts thinking, the explorer window that I have selected this from stops taking input and then eventually, with no error messages, the explorer window closes and desktop explorer resets.

My Default mail client is Outlook 2013 (15.0.4745.1000)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

tmulledy, Apr 22, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Mail not sending!

Your last reference was to Mailbird- it seems you've reverted to Mail.

The choice of pop3 or imap for receiving mail is up to you.. smtp is a different thing.

Suggest you try sending mail with Mailbird

dalchina, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail send error

Cannot send e-mail in Windows 10 mail.

Hi Mark,

This issue might occur due to incorrect email settings. We can try to isolate the issue by simply removing the account and adding it back. If the issue persists, I'll be needing more information to come up with an established resolution. What happens exactly
    when trying to send emails? Are you getting any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot. Are the emails being stuck in Outbox? If so, I suggest removing the emails that got stuck in the Outbox by following these steps:

• Disable your network connection.
    • Open the Mail app and go to the Outbox.
    • Click the delete icon in the top right for each stuck mail item.
    • Enable your connection again.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail send error

1. Windows 10 Mail send error - Similar Threads - Mail send error

2. Windows 10 Mail "send error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail "send error": Since yesterday I receive the message: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder.This problem is only with Mail send; I can send emails from my email client and also receive emails in MailI have searched the Internet for solutions and have...
  3. Windows 10 Mail "send error"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail "send error": Since yesterday I receive the message: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder.This problem is only with Mail send; I can send emails from my email client and also receive emails in MailI have searched the Internet for solutions and have...
  4. Windows 10 Mail 'send error' message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail 'send error' message: Received the following message when trying to forward email + attachment to several recipients. The attachment is 127MB so not very large. I am unable to amend the email in the Drafts folder. I have tried sending the email to fewer recipients without success. "We weren't...
  5. Mail app Send Error

Mail app Send Error: I was trying to send an E-Mail to my personal account, this message pops up: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large."....
  6. Windows mail not sending

Windows mail not sending: Emails are appearing in my sent folder with "none" and "no subject" in the recipient and subject fields. This is happening only with my Yahoo email address. My msn account is sending normally. I've deleted and reinstalled the account but this has not solved the problem. I...
  7. Windows Mail - error in sending mails - error code: 0x8007274d

Windows Mail - error in sending mails - error code: 0x8007274d: Hi! I am a student and I have a webmail address given by the university. Whenever I want to send a message from my webmail address via Windows Mail, I have this error code: 0x8007274d. Also, the mail that I want to send remains in the outbox. I used the same sending server...
  8. Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail: I can send mail but it won't arrive at the recipient and I can also receive mail. I checked theSent Mail tab and the mail I just sent wasn't there. I've reset the app and the problem still continues. I sent a mail from Gmail and it worked but not on windows 10. Is there a...
  9. Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...

Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...: I'm not sure if this issue is because I've messed something up with my computer/gmail/outlook/mail but I cannot get email to send via any application installed on my computer. I started with Windows 10 Mail... worked great for a while but then every time I sent an email...
  10. Windows 10 "send to mail recipient" error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 "send to mail recipient" error: I have Windows 10 home on PC and windows 10 pro on laptop for the last couple of months when I left click on "send to mail recipient" an error message says there's no email program associated to perform this.--ONLY on win 10 home, It works fine on pro version. -this is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep receiving this email in my gmail We werent able to send this message so weve put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large.