Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail sending emails as outlook_810numbers@outlook.com. rather than my correct...

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail sending emails as outlook_810numbers@outlook.com. rather than my correct... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is Windows 10 Mail sending emails as outlook_810numbers@outlook.com. Rather than my correct gmail address. Can I fix it so when I send someone an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AshleyGellatly, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail sending emails as outlook_810numbers@outlook.com. rather than my correct...

Why is Windows 10 Mail sending emails as outlook_810numbers@outlook.com.

Rather than my correct gmail address.

Can I fix it so when I send someone an email it comes up as my email instead of this, because they just end up in peoples junk folders

:)

AshleyGellatly, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Larnu Win User
    Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail sending emails as outlook_810numbers@outlook.com. rather than my correct...

Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook

I have both the windows 10 mail app and office outlook installed but when emailing a document from within windows file explorer it always tries to send it using Outlook.

Is there a way to get it to default to send using the Mail app instead?

I have tried setting the default app as mail in the Default Settings but it keeps trying to send from outlook.

RamboMcMutNutts, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail sending emails as outlook_810numbers@outlook.com. rather than my correct...

1. Windows 10 Mail sending emails as outlook_810numbers@outlook.com. rather than my correct... - Similar Threads - Mail sending emails

2. Windows Mail will not send email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail will not send email: My windows mail app will not send email. Whenever I click send, the email disappears, it is not added to my outbox or sent email, and it never gets sent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-will-not-send-email/ee82b4b5-69d5-4349-94d0-a90f2675b3c2
  3. windows mail puts sent email into junk rather than sent email folder

windows mail puts sent email into junk rather than sent email folder: I cannot access a file menu either to change the settings. Sorry if this is a dumb question but is Windows mail connected to Outlook? I can see the settings there and the box 'save sent email to sent email folder' is ticked. I cannot find such option in windows mail.......
  4. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  5. Windows 10 mail can't add email other than outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail can't add email other than outlook: So this been happening for a while now I used to use windows mail to access my Gmail but one day it suddenly doesn't have Gmail in the email list I tried to add the Gmail again but it when I click Gmail in the add an account list It kicks me out after loading for 3 seconds...
  6. Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!: Outlook (with Office 365) no longer receives mail. Mail "sent" is stuck in Outbox. I have searched all repair suggestions, even allowed M/S technician "Michael" to search my computer for a solution.; "cleaned disk" &c...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  8. Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook: I have both the windows 10 mail app and office outlook installed but when emailing a document from within windows file explorer it always tries to send it using Outlook. Is there a way to get it to default to send using the Mail app instead? I have tried setting the...
  9. Outlook 2016 delivers mail in "batches" rather than on arrival.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 delivers mail in "batches" rather than on arrival.: Where I'm located it is now 9:11 a.m. I'm looking at a group of 17 messages that are tagged as arriving from 6:30 a.m. to 9:06 a.m. They were all delivered at once at 9:08. Clicking Send and Receive doesn't accomplish anything in between "batch" deliveries. I have set the...
  10. Outlook Cannot Send Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Cannot Send Mail: I did the windows 10 upgrade yesterday and since then my Outlook 2010 cannot send mail. It receives mail as it should without any issues. I have multiple emails accounts with different vendors and it is doing the same on all of them so I have ruled out it being a hosting...