Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 Mail for several different email accounts. For the last couple of weeks, whenever I send Gmail, the sent email turns up in my Spam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Theresa_25, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items

I use Windows 10 Mail for several different email accounts. For the last couple of weeks, whenever I send Gmail, the sent email turns up in my Spam folder, not my sent items. I then have to move each email into my Sent items. I think this originated as a Gmail blip and I have sorted this out for the online Gmail, but can't fix it in Mail. Can anyone help please?! I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, that doesn't fix it. Many thanks

:)

Theresa_25, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Gosim Win User

Windows Mail Sent folder

When I send a mail ,using the Windows Mail App, it sends OK but instead of seeing it in the Sent folder it appears in the Spam folder instead. Also if I click on "not spam" it then appears in my Inbox.
    This only occurs when sending with my Gmail address. Sending with either my Hotmail address or my Blueyonder address they all appear in my Sent folder OK.
    I have reinstalled the App but that has not helped .
    Odd !!!!

Windows 10 1909

Gosim, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Sent items in Windows 10

I have had the same issue with sent items since moving to Windows 10. When I send an e-mail using the Win 10 built in application on my PC, the e-mail briefly appears in sent items, then disappears. It is also listed in all mail along with all my notifications
    etc

I am using my Gmail account and the e-mail appears there (in sent items) .

So, some questions:-

So, is the Sent Mail folder like the Outbox in Outlook? Stuff is only there while being sent or if there is a issue with sending?

If I get a reply to the e-mail it appears in my Gmail account (in Win 10 and Gmail)

Where is the "sent" e-mail stored after it is sent but before it gets replied to? It is there somewhere since I can see it I All Mail

If I click All Mail, how do I know which folder any particular e-mail is stored in?

Thanks

Gordon

GordonLamb8, Jun 12, 2020
  4. mike2125 Win User

Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items

Windows mail sent box problem

I have set up a friend's laptop to use Windows Mail (Windows 10 ver 1903). Sending and receiving emails works fine but sent emails do not appear in the sent box and there is nothing in the spam box either, which seems unusual. I cannot find anything wrong in settings - any suggestions please.

mike2125, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items

1. Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items - Similar Threads - Mail sending sent

2. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  3. Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent items not showing in Sent Items folder: I am running Microsoft Mail Not Outlook on Windows 11. I have created 2 email accounts that both work but in neither case will any sent items appear in the Sent Items folder . I have re-installed Mail twice now but the problem persists. They do not appear in any other folder...
  4. Win10 Mail - Messages/Items sent; or maybe not?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail - Messages/Items sent; or maybe not?: I use Mail (simply because it came with the OS). Not perfect, but certainly up until now adequate However I do seem to have two sent folders, one marked Sent Messages and the other marked Sent Items (there was a one point even a third also marked Sent Items, which as it...
  5. Windows Mail - Sent Items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail - Sent Items: I was searching email from my "Sent Mail" folder. The email I was searching for didn't appear, but there was an option to "Search Online". The email appeared, but when I click to open, it disappears. How do I view sent emails found using the "Search Online" option?...
  6. W10 Mail App won't send messages to Gmail's "Sent Mail" folder/label

W10 Mail App won't send messages to Gmail's "Sent Mail" folder/label: W10 Mail App won't send messages to Gmail's "Sent Mail" folder/label When I send mail from my gmail account, the mailer/google store the sent copy in spam and not "sent mail". Can this be changed so that out going mail is stored in the correct folder/assigned the correct...
  7. Gmail emails not showing in sent items

Gmail emails not showing in sent items: Recently I noticed that sent items from my personal gmail account had stopped showing in the sent folder even though they were being received by the recipient. This is only an issue with my gmail account, not my work account. I reset the app and added my gmail account and...
  8. Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam

Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam: Everytime I send a email gmail through the windows mail app, it stores the sent mail into the spam folder! Then, I cannot see it in the reply threads in the inbox. Help!...
  9. sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder

sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder: sent emails in gmail acct going to spam instead of sent folder. please fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/1463c6d1-86fb-4a9e-9eb8-b0b50eaf2937
  10. Using Gmail on the Windows 10 Mail App - sent items do not appear in Sent folder

Using Gmail on the Windows 10 Mail App - sent items do not appear in Sent folder: I have been using the Windows Mail App to send emails, and while all previous email I had sent appear in my Sent folder, two emails I sent today don't show up. They didn't show up in the Windows app, but they also didn't show up in Gmail online when I cheked seperately. I...