Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Text in other language check

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Text in other language check in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Could not find any other forums on this. Every time I compose a new email, a pop-up displays, "Text in [insert random language] is not being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KyleStewart3, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Mail Text in other language check

Could not find any other forums on this.

Every time I compose a new email, a pop-up displays, "Text in [insert random language] is not being checked. Do you want to enable proofing...?".

It is frustrating for Windows to keep making suggestions on things I do not need. If there is a way to turn off help, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kyle

:)

KyleStewart3, Nov 27, 2018

2. Predictive text and spell check on Nokia 550.

Hi Sarah,

We'll be happy to assist you with this.

To enable the Predictive text and Spell check on Lumia 550, kindly follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Time & Language.
    • Tap Keyboard.
    • Tap your language keyboard.
    • Check the checkbox for Suggest text and Correct
      misspelled words.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Nov 27, 2018
  3. predictive text - windows 10 mobile

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I Understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Please follow the steps below and check if predictive text can be turned back on.

• Navigate to Settings > Keyboard and
    • Select the desired language.
    • Select the Option to turn off the “suggest text
    Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Mail Text in other language check

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Text in other language check

1. Windows 10 Mail Text in other language check - Similar Threads - Mail Text language

2. Spell check language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spell check language: Win11 Pro 21H2 build 22000.1281Only English UK is set in Languages/regions - No US set anywhereWhen I compose a post some words are highlighted and you are prompted to change to US spellingNo issues when using Word/365...
  3. Spell check language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spell check language: Win11 Pro 21H2 build 22000.1281Only English UK is set in Languages/regions - No US set anywhereWhen I compose a post some words are highlighted and you are prompted to change to US spellingNo issues when using Word/365...
  4. Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail: I think I'm using the app "Mail" for windows 10 but whatever I do, the autocorrection doesn't work when I want to send an E-mail in Swedish to someone. In my e-mail, when I go to "Alternative" and select Swedish, it turns back to English automatically and red-lines every word...
  5. Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail

Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail: I think I'm using the app "Mail" for windows 10 but whatever I do, the autocorrection doesn't work when I want to send an E-mail in Swedish to someone. In my e-mail, when I go to "Alternative" and select Swedish, it turns back to English automatically and red-lines every word...
  6. Chrome Language Check

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Language Check: How to detect a language in chrome, via command line or powershell. It's possible? If so, how would it be? Can you help me with some examples? Thank you. 165304
  7. Chrome Language Check

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome Language Check: How to detect a language in chrome, via command line or powershell. It's possible? If so, how would it be? Can you help me with some examples? Thank you. 165304
  8. Text encoding in Mail agent for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text encoding in Mail agent for Windows 10: When I attach to e-mail file named with Cyrillic letters it would change name to "=_UTF-8_B_...". Otherwise e-mail and windows in general work ok. I could not find any app specific text encoding settings. Mail is Version 16005.12026.20218.0 Windows 10 Home Single...
  9. Convert ink-to-text in other languages

Convert ink-to-text in other languages: Hello. I'm currently writing stuff in OneNote in German. I'm using the OneNote that is supplied with Windows 10. I want to convert the ink that I'm writing with to text. But this doesn't work as it is in German. I have an Office 365 subscription, but I'm not sure if it's...
  10. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: I checked the forums already and the so-called solution posted is no good. I go to my Region/language settings, but there is no "advanced" button, and therefore I cannot override anything. The MAIL app keeps coming up in Thai language, even though I set my display language...