Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ?

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ? it use to be all white now it is Blue white don't get me wrong I like this a lot better. see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JayWillig, Feb 29, 2020.

1. JayWillig Win User

Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ?

Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ? it use to be all white now it is Blue white don't get me wrong I like this a lot better. see attached.

Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ? [​IMG]

:)

JayWillig, Feb 29, 2020

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Mysticode Win User
    Minimize to icon tray not working in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Since updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, RealTemp is no longer minimizing to my icon tray. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you.

Mysticode, Feb 29, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can I have a tray icon for automatic maintenance windows 10

As the title says.

On windows 8.1 I have a small flag in the tray with a little clock to let me see that it's working, if so I usually let it do it's thing for 20 minutes or so till it's finished for that day.

Is it possible do get a tray icon in windows 10 to see if it's busy with maintenance?

P4-630, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ? - Similar Threads - Mail tray Icon

2. Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10: Hi, I looked around but it seems like the old tools such as CustomizerGod don't work with Windows 10 20H2 for changing system tray icons to custom ones. Anyone has any recommendation to either the way to manually swap them or a tool which does work with the latest Windows 10...
  3. Color changing icons

Color changing icons: The color of my icons are being highlighted by my mouse and change color,and sometimes the whole wallpaper changes to a color.how do I fix plz.[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-changing-icons/e5cb6d8c-7ba2-470b-86ae-632999b3a1c7
  4. how to change icons colors to black?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to change icons colors to black?: i recently tweaked my pc to look similar to windows 98, but the default color for windows 10 icons on the taskbar (such as sound, battery, etc) is white, which does not blend well with the white windows 98 taskbar. does anyone know how to edit the icon colors so that theyre...
  5. How to add the Mail App to Tray Icons

How to add the Mail App to Tray Icons: Hello guys! Is there anyway I can run the app and not see it in task bar? I was hoping that I can move the app to the tray icons but I didn't find any good information in the web.. Thank you!...
  6. Change colour of tray icons

Change colour of tray icons: Anyone know how I change these tray icon colours ? I want to make them match my desktop. 146508
  7. Change Tray Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Tray Icons: [ATTACH] It's possible to change the software Tray Icons? Some of them are ugly and others look blurry. Regards! https://preview.redd.it/4ybqn4mgmix31.png?width=378&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1db91899cffe2c2c59bf0076f18d02158db60a3 submitted by /u/Sansagi [link]...
  8. How can I change the tray color in Windows 10?

How can I change the tray color in Windows 10?: I just got Windows 10 installed today and the tray is black. I've Googled but all hits seem to be about the start menu. Is there a way to change the tray color?...
  9. How to change the Spotify tray icon

How to change the Spotify tray icon: I find the Spotify tray icon is not in harmony with other white transparent icons, can someone help me change it to white transparent one or delete it when Spotify is running?:困: (Not hidden in the tray arrow) [img] 114404
  10. Change system tray icons in windows 10

Change system tray icons in windows 10: Hi Forum Does anybody know how can I replace or change my system tray icons in windows 10 ? In Windows 7 I was able to do it but I can't find any information on the web on how to do it in windows 10. Any help? 75598