Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In my Windows 10 Mail, a cross-in-circle symbol suddenly appeared? What is this means and how to solve and remove this? [img] Allen Low... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by allenlow, Sep 14, 2015.

1. allenlow Win User

Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol

In my Windows 10 Mail, a cross-in-circle symbol suddenly appeared?
    What is this means and how to solve and remove this?

Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol [​IMG]

Allen Low
    Malaysia

:)

allenlow, Sep 14, 2015

2. unknown symbol

I have a nokia e5 smartphone. There is a message symbol blinking at the bottom of the screen even after there are no unread messages. Is it normal? What does it mean?

amlanjyoti1991, Sep 14, 2015
  3. unknown symbol

Certain applications run in the background such as IM+ and whatsapp. Do you have any instant messaging programs installed?

Raoul_Duke---01, Sep 14, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Allen, and welcome to Ten Forums.

The red circle with x usually means that the message was not successfully sent.

Hope this helps. *Smile

Brink, Sep 15, 2015
  5. allenlow Win User
    Hi Brink,

Thank you very much.

Allen Low

allenlow, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol - Similar Threads - Mail Unknown Symbol

2. File Folder Symbols on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Folder Symbols on Windows 10: What do the various symbols mean - i.e. Folder symbol shows partially open with "pages" - some white, some black, some have a blue arrow....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-folder-symbols-on-windows-10/1ea972da-4d2a-4af6-bb3f-a771f1f0d9d8
  3. File Folder Symbols on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Folder Symbols on Windows 10: What do the various symbols mean - i.e. Folder symbol shows partially open with "pages" - some white, some black, some have a blue arrow....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-folder-symbols-on-windows-10/1ea972da-4d2a-4af6-bb3f-a771f1f0d9d8
  4. Symbol of right to left in mail disappeared from mail options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Symbol of right to left in mail disappeared from mail options...: Symbol of choice of right to left text in mail disappeared from mail options Font-Size-Bold-Italic...etc.., Now it can only be seen when clicking arrow at extreme right, and then after clicking that arrow for right to left text there is no arrow to revert back to "Left to...
  5. Symbol of right to left in mail disappeared from mail options...

Symbol of right to left in mail disappeared from mail options...: Symbol of choice of right to left text in mail disappeared from mail options Font-Size-Bold-Italic...etc.., Now it can only be seen when clicking arrow at extreme right, and then after clicking that arrow for right to left text there is no arrow to revert back to "Left to...
  6. unknown symbol taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    unknown symbol taskbar: What is this symbol on taskbar, from when it appeared, start button and search not working, windows defender setting page not opening. it is not showing anything hovering mouse, not doing anything on click...
  7. Unknown Symbol is now on Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Symbol is now on Screen: Hi All, I noticed today that there is a symbol now on the lower right hand side of my Windows 10 home screen. Does anyone know what this is and why it is there. I am not able to click on it or anything.. It just seems to be embedded there?! Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Symbol right of clock,? and Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Symbol right of clock,? and Mail?: Symbol right of clock? and Mail? These are 2 questions. Have Windows 10. Yesterday and today 12-13 and 12, 2020. The symbol right of clock showed something about "Notifications" "Manage Notifications" I Right click and several notices appeared. I did not want any of...
  9. Mail from unknown senders, with viruses.

Mail from unknown senders, with viruses.: Working with windows 10 and win 10 Mail, I get messages fig 2 with viruses fig 3 from specific email senders ‘SE’ unknown to me except Elias Sideris *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If I try to send a new mail, by searching the letters ‘el’ I get all these people...
  10. Unknown symbol has appeared after update to win10 creator edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown symbol has appeared after update to win10 creator edition: The symbol showing on the left of this image [img] has started appearing on open windows since I updated to the creators edition. If I click it, the following is all that happens: [img] Does anyone know what or why this is?*Confused 84616