Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In my Windows 10 Mail, a cross-in-circle symbol suddenly appeared? What is this means and how to solve and remove this? [img] Allen Low... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by allenlow, Sep 14, 2015.

1. allenlow Win User

Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol

In my Windows 10 Mail, a cross-in-circle symbol suddenly appeared?
    What is this means and how to solve and remove this?

Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol [​IMG]

Allen Low
    Malaysia

:)

allenlow, Sep 14, 2015

2. unknown symbol

I have a nokia e5 smartphone. There is a message symbol blinking at the bottom of the screen even after there are no unread messages. Is it normal? What does it mean?

amlanjyoti1991, Sep 14, 2015
  3. unknown symbol

Certain applications run in the background such as IM+ and whatsapp. Do you have any instant messaging programs installed?

Raoul_Duke---01, Sep 14, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Allen, and welcome to Ten Forums.

The red circle with x usually means that the message was not successfully sent.

Hope this helps. *Smile

Brink, Sep 15, 2015
  5. allenlow Win User
    Hi Brink,

Thank you very much.

Allen Low

allenlow, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol - Similar Threads - Mail Unknown Symbol

2. Symbols transposed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Symbols transposed.: On my keyboard the " and @ symbols are often swapped - it only happens occasionally. It is a UK keyboard and the language is set to English UK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/symbols-transposed/00ca1dc8-dbf0-40a9-a3ff-ccca5de971c7
  3. Inserting symbols

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inserting symbols: I'm using WIN10 but this OS doesn’t let me insert symbols as I did in Wingdings. Moreover a lot of fonts are grayed out in the Fonts folder. Can you help me to solve out this problem?...
  4. Windows 10 Unknown APP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Unknown APP: What is the "G" APP that can't be found anywhere, but will surely screw up the system???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-unknown-app/70a3e2e7-cd91-4d74-b2a2-3b37ca01e7a3
  5. Music Symbols

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Music Symbols: Any plans to add the musical double-sharp symbol (an x with small boxes at each extreme) to the symbol table any time soon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-symbols/fcf18c3f-764c-4578-ba5b-2c98c3a29e69
  6. Windows 10, Ram "Unknown"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, Ram "Unknown": I'm trying to determine the RAM type in my machine without popping the case. Using task manager, I am viewing the Performance tab, Memory category. The output it is displaying is "8.0 GB Unknown". The system IS displaying the speed, so I have DDRX-1600... I need to know...
  7. Symbols

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Symbols: When I save a doc on notepad, then open it, the words I've typed in English have changed to unrecognized symbols. Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/symbols/e5be9edb-5927-4d7c-8a77-2c103abae663
  8. unknown account windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unknown account windows 10: For the last few months i have a unknown account that i remove and appear back again after a few minutes. I already search for virus, malware etc....and my computer is clean. The account name is kycvqxgln. Is a local account. Thank you very much...
  9. unknown account windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    unknown account windows 10: For the last few months i have a unknown account that i remove and appear back again after a few minutes. I already search for virus, malware etc....and my computer is clean. The account name is kycvqxgln. Is a local account. Thank you very much...
  10. Unknown symbol has appeared after update to win10 creator edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown symbol has appeared after update to win10 creator edition: The symbol showing on the left of this image [img] has started appearing on open windows since I updated to the creators edition. If I click it, the following is all that happens: [img] Does anyone know what or why this is?*Confused 84616