Windows 10: Windows 10 mail "we couldnt access your contacts" question

Discus and support Windows 10 mail "we couldnt access your contacts" question in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So when launching the win 10 mail, it shows that "we couldnt access your contacts, please check your contacts privacy settings to make sure you've... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Donald Miller 76, May 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 mail "we couldnt access your contacts" question

So when launching the win 10 mail, it shows that "we couldnt access your contacts, please check your contacts privacy settings to make sure you've given access to mail and calendar", how do i stop this from saying it EVERY singel time i launch the program?

I have no one in contacts and have the "allow apps to acces contacts" option set to OFF, I had stopped using win 10 mail while back, but the program I am using currently, doesn't support Yahoo for some reason.

TIA for any help

:)

Donald Miller 76, May 4, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 4, 2019
  3. willden Win User
    Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

In Windows 7 I had a long list of contacts in Windows Mail but when I opened Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 there is no contacts list or draft folders.Is there any way I can add these to my mail account?.

willden, May 4, 2019
  4. DerDonc Win User

Windows 10 mail "we couldnt access your contacts" question

Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

Yeah, there´s a separate app.

DerDonc, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 mail "we couldnt access your contacts" question

1. Windows 10 mail "we couldnt access your contacts" question - Similar Threads - mail couldnt access

2. We couldnt complete updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldnt complete updates: Hallo microsoft, I need your support. I still cant update windows on my laptop, since new year. It says we couldnt complete updates. I ve tried a lot of things, like running in safe mode, deleting update distribution folder, expand recovery partition, run troubleshooter, run...
  3. We couldnt complete updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldnt complete updates: Hallo microsoft, I need your support. I still cant update windows on my laptop, since new year. It says we couldnt complete updates. I ve tried a lot of things, like running in safe mode, deleting update distribution folder, expand recovery partition, run troubleshooter, run...
  4. We couldnt complete updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. We couldnt set your default save location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We couldnt set your default save location: I tried every way that is on internet.Changing permissions some scans in command prompt, I even reinstalled windows and I cant change save location please help me...
  6. We couldnt set your default save location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldnt set your default save location: I tried every way that is on internet.Changing permissions some scans in command prompt, I even reinstalled windows and I cant change save location please help me...
  7. We couldnt set your default save location

8. Disable Windows10 mail "we couldnt access your contacts ....." message.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Windows10 mail "we couldnt access your contacts ....." message.: How to disable the message that shows every time windows 10 mail is opened - "we couldn't access your contacts, please check your contacts privacy settings to make sure you've given access to mail and calendar"I have checked, it is correct not allowed / blocked so how to...
  9. 0xC1900101 - 0x40021: we couldnt install windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xC1900101 - 0x40021: we couldnt install windows 10: ERROR message during the windows 8 to 10 upgrade of a Lenovo yoga 3 pro 1370: we couldnt install windows 10 0xC1900101 - 0x40021 failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during SYPREP_RESPECIALIZE Tried twice, have followed tips such as turning antivirus off......
  10. Windows 10 Here we go again! Mail Contacts!!

Windows 10 Here we go again! Mail Contacts!!: Hi All Forgive me if I am repeating something which has been done to death but..... New computer and new to Windows 10 in last few days. Many hours to iron out tiny little problems. Now I'm trying to get an email contact from an email into People. When I left click on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail we couldnt access this account

2. gmail error message we couldnt access this account

3. I couldnt access windows live mail while travelling

4. we couldnt access your contacts privacy settings to make sure youve given access to mail and calender