Windows 10: Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??

Discus and support Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,.. Why doesn't W10 Mail have a Spam folder? It has a Junk Mail folder though. The reason I ask is because I've been waiting days for support for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Runnerbean, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??

Hi,..

Why doesn't W10 Mail have a Spam folder? It has a Junk Mail folder though. The reason I ask is because I've been waiting days for support for something and I was told to check my Junk Mail. Nothing there. However, when going onto the BT website itself and logged into my email account there, I saw there is a Spam folder with my support email in it. How can I get BT to push Spam into Mail app on my W10 desktop if there is no Spam folder in the app?

:)

Runnerbean, Jul 29, 2020

2. Why doesn't Windows 10 Mail have a spam filter?

Why doesn't Windows 10 Mail have a spam filter? Windows 7 had Windows Live Mail which did, so why is Windows 10 a downgrade?

RandySchissler, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Jul 29, 2020
  4. eryoung Win User

Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??

Why can't I mark something as spam in windows 10 mail?

It's exactly why I switched back to Windows Live Essentials Mail. It's to bad because I like the look of the Windows 10 Mail app but I get a ton of spam with it. At least with Live Essentials Mail I can mark it as spam and that's that!

eryoung, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??

1. Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder?? - Similar Threads - Mail Why Spam

2. Delete mail directly from Spam folder in Microsoft mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete mail directly from Spam folder in Microsoft mail: If I delete mail from my spam folder, it is moved to my trash folder. I then have to delete it again. It is time consuming as I keep some of the trash for a couple of months. The spam folder has messages that I want to delete immediately. Blocking a site really does not work...
  3. Delete mail directly from Spam folder in Microsoft mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete mail directly from Spam folder in Microsoft mail: If I delete mail from my spam folder, it is moved to my trash folder. I then have to delete it again. It is time consuming as I keep some of the trash for a couple of months. The spam folder has messages that I want to delete immediately. Blocking a site really does not work...
  4. Spam folder Mail box app !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam folder Mail box app !: I have been reading old posts about "No Spam folder" in Windows Mail box app. I have been using this app for a number of years and think it's great. Over the last few days I have been waiting for replys to emails. I decided to open my main yahoo account and I found them in...
  5. Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??: Hi,.. Why doesn't W10 Mail have a Spam folder? It has a Junk Mail folder though. The reason I ask is because I've been waiting days for support for something and I was told to check my Junk Mail. Nothing there. However, when going onto the BT website itself and logged into...
  6. Why are my sent emails going to the spam folder for windows 10 mail using gmail

Why are my sent emails going to the spam folder for windows 10 mail using gmail: Why are my sent emails going to the spam folder for windows 10 mail using gmail. It is frustrating that my sent emails are ending up in spam and not sending. This is a recent development as I am using Gmail with Windows 10 mail....
  7. Why are my Sent mails going to my Spam folder and not showing in the Sent folder?

Why are my Sent mails going to my Spam folder and not showing in the Sent folder?: There seems to be a number of quirks relating to sending emails via the Mail app on Windows 10 computers. How can I stop messages from going into my own Spam folder when I expect to see them listed under Sent?...
  8. Spam mail

Spam mail: I use two mail accounts in this app. One is a gmail account and one is a paid account. In the gmail account I have all the options for folders that I need, including a folder for spammail. However in the other account I only have access to a limited number of folders, and...
  9. windows 10 spam folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 spam folder: where is the spam folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-spam-folder/c1bd65eb-6b28-4c75-af31-feaf4529ce37"
  10. spam mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spam mail: Hii, Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/spam-mail/da83941a-2e14-45ef-aeaf-35914205105f