Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail will not load attachments or even display that they are there

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail will not load attachments or even display that they are there in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If I go onto my new laptop onto the Mail app on Windows 10, it works but the email shows no attachment, if I go onto the same email on outlook 2016 on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnTango, Nov 1, 2019.

1. JohnTango Win User

Windows 10 Mail will not load attachments or even display that they are there

If I go onto my new laptop onto the Mail app on Windows 10, it works but the email shows no attachment, if I go onto the same email on outlook 2016 on my old laptop it shows the attachment fine.

Help?

:)

JohnTango, Nov 1, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mail will not load attachments or even display that they are there

Attach a document into Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

The following are the basic steps on how you can attach an email in Windows 10 Mail:

• Open Windows Mail and create a new e-mail message.
    • Click the Attach File to Message button. (It's the paperclip icon)
    • In the Open dialogue box that appears, select the file
      you want to attach and then click Open. Browse the folders in the Open dialogue box the same way you would browse through Windows Explorer.
    • With the name of the attached file now in the Attach text box, type your e-mail message as usual.
    • Click Send button to send.

Feel free to ask back any question should you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail will not load attachments or even display that they are there

1. Windows 10 Mail will not load attachments or even display that they are there - Similar Threads - Mail load attachments

2. Sending attachments in Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending attachments in Mail for Windows 10: I find that sometimes I get bounceback "Server cannot deliver. Permanent error etc.It has been suggested that there may be a restriction on the size of the attachment. Any ideas?...
  3. attachment with mail cannot be downloaded in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    attachment with mail cannot be downloaded in windows 10 mail: i cannot download attachments when i receive mail in windows 10 mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachment-with-mail-cannot-be-downloaded-in/64b2acb4-4563-44e2-85cd-8aed2c026766
  4. Mail attachments

Mail attachments: When trying to open catalogue attachment to auction mail received, it won't open and an icon appears which is a YELLOW SQUARE WITH MONKEY HEAD INSIDE and click1x1. What is this. Seems to be only happening since MICROSOFT EDGE format change recently....
  5. Attachments not appearing in Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Attachments not appearing in Windows 10 mail: I have a gmail account configured in Windows 10 mail. Suddenly, I observe that the attachments are not appearing whereas its visible in the webmail. deleted the windows mail and reinstalled it. The problem persists. This is irritating. Can a fix be suggested....
  6. No Attachment in mail

No Attachment in mail: I tried to send an Email with a picture attached. the email comes but the attachment is not visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-attachment-in-mail/2ee517d7-6bd3-48d0-92cc-7e47bc8b6ab9
  7. Windows 10 Mail attachments

Windows 10 Mail attachments: Hi. Windows 10 Mail app does not sync attachments from the linked Gmail account. E-mails have attachments, but when fetched into Mail inbox, then the attachments are lost. What to do? Tried already to enable IMAP from Gmail settings, removed several times Gmail account from...
  8. Windows Mail 10 Attachments Not Accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail 10 Attachments Not Accessible: The Windows 10 Mail application on my computer recently stopped showing email attachments. What do I need to do to fix this so I can continue using the application for my email accounts?...
  9. No attachments in incoming Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No attachments in incoming Mail for Windows 10: Lets try this thread again...seems I have a client w/ Windows 10 Pro that uses Windows 10 Mail...the user informed me yesterday that she has not been receiving any attachments....and she's right. When I checked the server that hosts the email account the attachment is there....
  10. Attachments in Windows 10 Mail

Attachments in Windows 10 Mail: I am also experiencing the problem of some attachments not being received in Windows 10 mail. The latest was a .pdf file not accessible through Windows 10 mail but was accessible through my phone through gmail. I do not know whether the same problem exists on my hotmail...