Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail will not print to my Samsung ML-2545 printer

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail will not print to my Samsung ML-2545 printer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I needed to print an e-mail today, plus some of it's attachments. The attachments were pdf's and I saved and printed them from Foxit PDF, fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul_Hodgson, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail will not print to my Samsung ML-2545 printer

Hi,

I needed to print an e-mail today, plus some of it's attachments. The attachments were pdf's and I saved and printed them from Foxit PDF, fine. When I tried to print the e-mail from the Mail app it would not print to "Samsung ML-2540 Series (USB002)". I found an unacceptable workaround to this by printing from Mail to a pdf using the "Microsoft Print to PDF" printer, then opening the PDF in Foxit PDF and printing it to the Samsung printer, which works fine.

Very odd. Any ideas, anyone? The print dialog in Mail is not the system print dialog!

Thanks,

Paul

:)

Paul_Hodgson, Feb 24, 2019
  2. PnnyPnchr Win User

Samsung Printer ML 2010 and Window 10

When I upgraded to Windows 10 my Samsung ML-2010 initially worked fine. However, after upgrading the driver to "Samsung Universal Print Driver 3" (via the Windows 10 recommendation) my 2010 lost the ability for duplex printing, selecting "toner save" via
    software, and turned it into a basic printer. Samsung Canada help chat suggested I wait for a new driver, but I'm not holding my breath.

In short, if your ML-2010 is currently working OK do NOT install the "Universal Print Driver 3" for Windows 10, or your printer will lose some functionality.

PnnyPnchr, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Installing the Samsung ML-1210 printer driver on Windows 10

look here

http://aaron-kelley.net/blog/2012/10/installing-the-samsung-ml-1210-printer-driver-on-windows-8/

is work with windows 10 PRO x64 Windows 10 Mail will not print to my Samsung ML-2545 printer :)

DamirLorger, Feb 24, 2019
  4. LorenBurt Win User

Windows 10 Mail will not print to my Samsung ML-2545 printer

Installing the Samsung ML-1210 printer driver on Windows 10

My Samsung ML-1210 printer worked with Windows 8.1 but after I installed Windows 10 the printer was not an installed printer and I haven't been able to get Windows 10 to recognize the printer so that I can print documents.

At

Support | Samsung US I get the message "Sorry, the page you’re looking for is not available."

LorenBurt, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail will not print to my Samsung ML-2545 printer

1. Windows 10 Mail will not print to my Samsung ML-2545 printer - Similar Threads - Mail print Samsung

2. I have a Samsung ML-2165W Printer connected by Ethernet Cable. I was printing and ran out...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Samsung ML-2165W Printer connected by Ethernet Cable. I was printing and ran out...: I have a Samsung ML-2165W Printer connected by Ethernet Cable. I was printing and ran out of paper. I filled the paper tray and when I tried to print it failed and I got the error status unknown...
  3. I have a Samsung ML-2165W Printer connected by Ethernet Cable. I was printing and ran out...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a Samsung ML-2165W Printer connected by Ethernet Cable. I was printing and ran out...: I have a Samsung ML-2165W Printer connected by Ethernet Cable. I was printing and ran out of paper. I filled the paper tray and when I tried to print it failed and I got the error status unknown...
  4. My samsung ml 1865w printer always shut down whenever I send document for printing. What is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My samsung ml 1865w printer always shut down whenever I send document for printing. What is...: My samsung ml 1865w printer always shut down whenever I send document for printing. What is the possible causes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-samsung-ml-1865w-printer-always-shut-down/5b7baa66-13c0-450b-a95c-6f54e8d0c904
  5. My samsung ml 1865w printer always shut down whenever I send document for printing. What is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My samsung ml 1865w printer always shut down whenever I send document for printing. What is...: My samsung ml 1865w printer always shut down whenever I send document for printing. What is the possible causes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-samsung-ml-1865w-printer-always-shut-down/5b7baa66-13c0-450b-a95c-6f54e8d0c904
  6. Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11: When I upgraded to Windows 11, I lost printing capability with my Samsung ML 1710 laser printer. I've tried reinstalling drivers, manually adding, etc. Does anyone know a solution for this?...
  7. Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer Windows 11: When I upgraded to Windows 11, I lost printing capability with my Samsung ML 1710 laser printer. I've tried reinstalling drivers, manually adding, etc. Does anyone know a solution for this?...
  8. samsung ml 1660 printer stopped printing on both sides

samsung ml 1660 printer stopped printing on both sides: I my printer stopped prionting on both sides. It used to do it, and there is nothing I'm doing that works, I installed the printer sofware and drivers. My version of windows is windows 10 pro version 2004 os built 19041.508 windows feature experience pack 120.2212..31.0...
  9. Samsung laser printer ML-2240 not working since update on windows.

Samsung laser printer ML-2240 not working since update on windows.: Do not know if it was just a coincidence but my Samsung ML-2240 printer stopped printing and red lights come on display, just after I did an update on windows. Bought a new toner and put it in but still no luck. Its old but in mint condition. Any one else encountered this...
  10. Samsung printer driver ML-1520 for Windows 10 64bit

Samsung printer driver ML-1520 for Windows 10 64bit: Dear Where can I find a printer driver for my Samsung ML-1520 printer that works for Windows 10 64bit. I've installed all possible drivers I could find but none of them are working. Thanks for the help!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SAMSUNG ML-1670 WONT PRINT OFFLINE WINDOWS 10