Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need to use this email address in order to get email and sign in with ISP here - Spectrum.net - provides cable/phone/internet.Can't even sign in to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatsyKlein, May 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email

Need to use this email address in order to get email and sign in with ISP here - Spectrum.net - provides cable/phone/internet.Can't even sign in to the Spectrum website with my user name which is the roadrunner email address.

:)

PatsyKlein, May 3, 2021

2. Roadrunner email account

I have a time warner, roadrunner email account and unable to set up and sync in mail in windows 10. Anyone else having this problem? I am currently using internet explorer 11. Any suggestions would be great.

JudeElliott, May 3, 2021
  3. How do I set up my Roadrunner email account in Windows Live Mail on Windows 10 computer

Hi,

To better assist you, here are the steps on how to set up your Roadrunner email account to Windows Live Mail:

1. Open Windows Live Mail and click the
    Accounts
    tab.

Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email 95984d1d-7d8d-4c35-aa62-170420956543.png

2. Click the Email icon.

Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email 164a6711-9709-4734-9ccf-bd3c10832e80.png

3. Enter you email address, password and the name you would like to display with your sent messages, then click
    Next.

Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email 05b6c1d4-64c4-4530-83ba-4e0155ccd0c3.png

4. Select POP or IMAP in the Server type
    dropdown. Note: IMAP leaves messages on the server so multiple devices and email clients can access the messages and the messages still remain on the server. POP downloads the message onto a client.

Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email f6ed974f-b3b6-4373-bca3-d3e1ef29c2ee.png

5. Enter your server settings:

6.POP Settings:

Account Type: POP or POP3

Incoming Mail Server: mail.twc.com

Incoming Server –POP3 port: 110

Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): mail.twc.com

Outgoing Server –SMTP port: 587

Inbound & Outbound User Name: Enter full email address

example@[division].rr.com
    L: example@roadrunner.com

L: example@twc.com
    Inbound & Outbound password: Email Password (same as Web mail)
    SMTP Server Requires Authentication: Checked

7. IMAP Settings:

Account Type: IMAP

Incoming Mail Server: mail.twc.com

Incoming Server –IMAP port: 143

Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): mail.twc.com

Outgoing Server –SMTP port: 587

Inbound & Outbound User Name: Enter full email address

example@[division].rr.com
    L: example@roadrunner.com
    L: example@twc.com
    Inbound & Outbound password: Email Password (same as Web mail)
    SMTP Server Requires Authentication: Checked

8. Click Next.

9. Your TWC Mail is added to Windows Live Mail.

Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email 6b96c5af-8f4d-4a2f-8919-bcdeaad8abec.png

10. To make changes to your account, choose your email account in the left column and click the
    Properties icon.

11. Click the Servers tab to edit your settings.

12. To check for mail, select your TWC Mail account in the Send/Receive drop-down.

Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email b8722388-d93a-4727-8032-912f2e526aca.png

For more information regarding this process, visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, May 3, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email

roadrunner

I had to change roadrunner email password. Wouldn't sync at all. Deleted account on Windows Phone. Reinstalled roadrunner account on windows phone. Now Roadrunner email account syncs new email but will not retrieve previously opened email.

DonVan Ollefen, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email

1. Windows 10 Mail will not support my roadrunner email - Similar Threads - Mail support roadrunner

2. Windows 11 Email - not working with my roadrunner account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Email - not working with my roadrunner account: I am trying to configure my email app in Windows 11. It works fine for my gmail.com email address. However, my spectrum roadrunner email account will not work. I need assistance in the port name and server name. When I contacted Spectrum ISP, they helped me with that...
  3. Windows 11 Email - not working with my roadrunner account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Email - not working with my roadrunner account: I am trying to configure my email app in Windows 11. It works fine for my gmail.com email address. However, my spectrum roadrunner email account will not work. I need assistance in the port name and server name. When I contacted Spectrum ISP, they helped me with that...
  4. Windows 10 Mail deletes my stored emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail deletes my stored emails: I have created some folders to store emails by topic in Windows 10 Mail. I have observed that after a few months, emails that I had stored have been deleted, and not by me! Can anyone explain what is going on? Outlook and Outlook Express did not act this way. Do I need to...
  5. can't open files I attach to my roadrunner emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't open files I attach to my roadrunner emails: can't open files I attach to my roadrunner emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files-i-attach-to-my-roadrunner-emails/57d1cd05-d78a-48c9-b40f-f925c0f3b59e
  6. Setting up a Roadrunner email account on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting up a Roadrunner email account on Windows 10: Using the windows 10 mail app it is easy to set up the email account with only the email address and password. the problem is that I do not receive mail on my windows 10 laptop or iPhone when my email / PC Outlook is open. If outlook is closed on my PC emails will show up on...
  7. Windows 10 Support for email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Support for email: I upgraded both of my computers to the latest version of Windows 10 preparatory to moving my files and settings from the 'old' desktop to the 'newer' laptop. Windows Live Mail continues to work on the desktop but the new version of Windows 10 on the laptop came with Windows...
  8. I have a roadrunner account for email with Spectrum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a roadrunner account for email with Spectrum: I have a roadrunner account for email with Spectrum which constantly rejects my login and fails to download new email. I am a novice. Can anyone help?...
  9. Windows 10 email support

Windows 10 email support: I'm using win 10 Mail to access my email, at my email provider I have set up additional folders that I will move selected items out of my inbox into these other folders i.e. I have a folder named "saved_stuff" that I will move selected items out of my inbox to this folder for...
  10. windows mail support

windows mail support: I had added my Gmail to windows mail account, i deleted the same as it was not working properly but still, I can see my deleted mail account in greyed colour which is not possible to delete...