Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I would like to use windows 10 mail. I click on mail and then go to add account. I click on outlook.com and then type in the my outlook.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sea Skimmer, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Sea Skimmer Win User

Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts

Hello I would like to use windows 10 mail. I click on mail and then go to add account. I click on outlook.com and then type in the my outlook.com online user name and password. I then get this message.

Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts 53addcee-df36-44ff-8764-b794af08d0fa?upload=true.png

I have tried a google email address but I get the same message. Yet I can log onto both going through a internet browser.

Any help would be nice.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Network & internet

:)

Sea Skimmer, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts [​IMG]

Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts [​IMG]

Michael87, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 9, 2018
  4. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts - Similar Threads - Mail won't add

2. How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?: I tried to add another email account but the system informs that I need to give account permission to sync or change password. I created an account at Gmail but cannot add it to my laptop because in the Calendar I receive an error message Ox80004005...
  3. Windows 10 Mail - Cannot Add AOL Mail Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail - Cannot Add AOL Mail Account: AOL Mail stopped receiving emails on 8/4/18. Went to my account - Mail - then tried to click on my AOL Mail account it would not open for me to see if there were any issues. Next I contacted Microsoft Support and they scanned all system files & drivers and was not able...
  4. Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts: Hello I would like to use windows 10 mail. I click on mail and then go to add account. I click on outlook.com and then type in the my outlook.com online user name and password. I then get this message. [ATTACH] I have tried a google email address but I get the same message....
  5. Mail won't add E-Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail won't add E-Mail: I am going to try and be as brief but informative as I can. I have an InsightBB email account and yes I am aware that Insight was bought by Time Warner Cable who has now turned into Spectrum but the Email address still works. Here is what is going on. About 2 weeks ago...
  6. Cannot add or delete email account in windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add or delete email account in windows 10: I have my hotmail account associated with Mail app in windows 10. I want to add my gmail account to Mail app but I just can't do it. When I click in Add an account in Mail app, nothing happens. I tried to click on Add an account in Settings --> Your email account, but nothing...
  7. Windows 10 Mail - Not able to add email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail - Not able to add email accounts: Hi guys, I have been using Windows 10 Mail app for a long time, and had two email accounts on this. One was my personal hotmail account, and one was an exchange account I use for work. Last week the exchange account stopped working (no emails in the inbox or in saved...
  8. Unable to add Mail account

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to add Mail account: Just downloaded 10565. From what trade press says, mail has been significantly improved (I've been using Thunderbird), so I thought I'd again give it a try. I had to add my account, so I clicked on Add Account, clicked on "Other Account", entered the Email address + Password...
  9. No account shown in mail add an account

in Browsers and Email
    No account shown in mail add an account: Hello, I'm using W10 mail (everything is up to date) and when I try to add a mail account I see the "choose an account" window but it's empty. I currently have no mail account that has been added. I tried to uninstall mail, reinstall it with Microsoft store but this...
  10. Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 Mail app: OK, two major problems with this tutorial. 1. Mail App looks like the first screenshot ONLY if you have already loaded at least one email account. If you haven't, you have exactly two options: Add new account, or cancel. You see none of the buttons shown. This can be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail wont add account