Windows 10: Windows 10 mail won’t print email with png attachment

Discus and support Windows 10 mail won’t print email with png attachment in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; With windows 10 mail i cannot print emails with png attachment, clicking print results in the print window going away, the print preview window doesn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tonytba, Mar 24, 2020.

1. tonytba Win User

Windows 10 mail won’t print email with png attachment

With windows 10 mail i cannot print emails with png attachment, clicking print results in the print window going away, the print preview window doesn’t open and nothing happens at the printer.

All other emails without png attachments print ok.

Forwarding the png email to myself allows printing ok

using outlook instead of win10mail allows printing ok

i am running windows 10 with all updates on an hp pc

the printer is an epson which has been deleted and reinstalled with latest epson drivers

Any ideas please

:)

tonytba, Mar 24, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 24, 2020
  3. printing attachments in emails

Hi,

For the better clarification of the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages while trying to print the emails?

• What happens exactly when you try to print an email?

• Are you able to print any other document?

• How are you accessing emails, through web browser or mail app?

I would suggest you to try printing the emails from a different browser.

If the issue still persist, try the troubleshooting steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Steps applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope you could print the emails after this.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 mail won’t print email with png attachment

Email PDF attachments not showing up on my Windows 10 Mail platform???

Hi Dianne,

• With which Email account you're facing this issue?
    • What is the file format of those attachments?
    • Did you tried accessing the account on Web browser?
    This issue might have occurred due to corrupted mail app settings. As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I suggest you to Run the App Troubleshooter -This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with the
    Windows Store and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, try the below steps.

Change the Sync Settings in the Mail App and check.

• On Search, click on “Mail” to open the Mail App.
    • Click on “Settings”.
    • Click on “Accounts”.
    • Click on your email account from the list of accounts.
    • Select the option “Email” under the section “Change mail box Sync settings”.

Let us know the status of Mail app issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 mail won’t print email with png attachment

1. Windows 10 mail won’t print email with png attachment - Similar Threads - mail won’t print

2. E-mail ATTACHMENTS will not download or print???

in Browsers and Email
    E-mail ATTACHMENTS will not download or print???: I just downloaded and printed one contract from yahoo mail on chrome. I need to download and print two more, but neither one will print (from two different e-mails from two different reliable vendors). I also tried the same in Firefox, with no success. One search result said...
  3. Mail for Windows 10: How to attach an email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail for Windows 10: How to attach an email: In Outlook, when composing an email, I can attach a file or another Outlook email, but I cannot find a way to attach an email with Windows 10 Mail. The only option I see is to attach a file. How can I attach an email?...
  4. Windows 10 mail: How to attach an email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail: How to attach an email: In Outlook, when composing an email, I can attach a file or another Outlook email, but I cannot find a way to do that with Windows 10 Mail. The only option I see is to attach a file. How can I attach an email?...
  5. Printing email attachments

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing email attachments: Hi When I try to print an email attachment from any email (outlook, Gmail, Yahoo etc) I get an error message 0x8007007e unexpected configuration problem. This occurs when selecting any of my printers. I CAN PRINT NORMALLY from Word, Excel etc. Any help would be much...
  6. Printing an attachment to an email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing an attachment to an email: I don't know how to get my printer to print an attachment on to an email. It's printing on to paper O.K. It's not the printer's fault, it's me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-an-attachment-to-an-email/228e0763-a586-4090-af0a-ebb6c077b692
  7. Windows Live Mail - email attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail - email attachments: I have a problem receiving attachments in my Windows Live mail. The emails come through but the attachments (.PDF & .doc) to not. .EML attachments come through. I recently changed to a .gmail account. before that the attachments came through with no problem. I can get the...
  8. Mail keeps adding spurious PNG attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Mail keeps adding spurious PNG attachments: When I reply to an email, Mail keeps adding spurious PNG files to my messages. They definitely aren't there when I hit "send" or when they're in my outbox, but they are attached to the mail before the recipient gets it. Sometimes I see them in my "Sent" file, but not always;...
  9. Printing emails from "Mail" on Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Printing emails from "Mail" on Windows 10: I select an email. I click the little dots (top right). I select "Print". I get a black and white window where I can change some print options. The ones already selected are what I want, including the correct printer. There is no icon or other option of telling it to "Print"....
  10. Cannot print Attachments to emails in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot print Attachments to emails in Windows 10: I am not able to print attachments to emails in Windows 10 in any browsers. I get the option to view but then the print function does not work. If I try to download I only get the options to Save or Save As. Can anyone help? Thanks. Frank 61422