Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail won't sync

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail won't sync in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I try to sync Windows 10 Mail program, it seems to start okay but never ends. I have to close the Mail program and re-open it just to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chris339, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Chris339 Win User

Windows 10 Mail won't sync

Whenever I try to sync Windows 10 Mail program, it seems to start okay but never ends. I have to close the Mail program and re-open it just to get syncing to stop. Can I solve the problem without reinstalling Mail?

:)

Chris339, Jan 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 6, 2020
  3. WIndows 10 Mail application not working properly and sync issues.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in mail app settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "but cant switch that account in the app (the original account is listed as an outlook account", what exactly are you referring to?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sync settings related issues in Mail app and check if it helps.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on issue with syncing emails on Mail app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail won't sync - Similar Threads - Mail won't sync

2. Mail app won't sync emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  3. Outlook.com on webbrowser won't sync with Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook.com on webbrowser won't sync with Windows 10 Mail: Trying to have Outlook.com mail through webbrowser sync into the Windows 10 Mail app. Can sign in to Outlook.com to check mail. Outlook Mail account added-deleted-readded to Windows 10 Mail many times and it always "finds" my Outlook Mail account but the Windows Mail does...
  4. Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync: I have a Dell desktop PC that I bought approx 3 years ago. I have been running the Windows 10 Mail App on it since I first bought it. The App version is 16005.12827.20290.0 I use the app to access two separate Gmail accounts. Recently the app has stopped showing sent...
  5. Windows 10 Mail won't sync iCloud emails

Windows 10 Mail won't sync iCloud emails: Hello, I've just set up my iCloud account on my new Windows PC and am having trouble getting the Mail app to work properly. I've downloaded the iCloud app from the Microsoft Store, which gives me the option to sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks with Outlook. This...
  6. e mail won't sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    e mail won't sync: One of my 3 att email accounts won't sync to the mail ap. It says I need to update password or give permission to sync. When I go to the account there are 16 dots in the password space. When I put in my real password it fails. Have deleted and reinstalled to no avail....
  7. Mail in Win10 won't sync

Mail in Win10 won't sync: Nothing has arrived yet ! I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, and all the other suggestions, yet since this March 2019 my Mail won't sync! Windows 10, version 1803, build 17134 etc. Who can fix?...
  8. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...
  9. Imported mail addresses won't sync

in Browsers and Email
    Imported mail addresses won't sync: Hi everyone. Does microsoft assume everyone is a computer wizard? I've finally managed to import my other email addresses into my mail app but no matter how many times I tweak the settings in privacy etc. I keep getting message "not synced yet". Does anyone know how I...
  10. Mail app won't auto sync

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app won't auto sync: My mail app won't auto sync in Windows 10. I am logged in with my windows ID but my mail I primarily use is from my ISP. So I set it up and all emails came through, it works. Apart from auto sync, I have it set to every 15 mins but it doesn't do it. If I launch the mail app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chris339@gmail.com