Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't get the program to create new Subfolders. It comes up in the menu but when I enter the new name and press enter it gives me an error that say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by #rhtruck, Sep 5, 2018.

1. #rhtruck Win User

Windows 10 Mail

I can't get the program to create new Subfolders. It comes up in the menu but when I enter the new name and press enter it gives me an error that say can not create subfolder with a dismiss tab.

Moved thread from: Email / Managing email folders

:)

#rhtruck, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Mail

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail

1. Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. Unable to get AOL mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to get AOL mail: Anyone have any current ideas on how to get AOL mail on our PCs? I’ve lost the inability to access it on two separate computers and cannot figure out how to get it besides going to the website. I’d likw it to come up with my gmail, like it was before....
  3. Import mail messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import mail messages: How do I import my mail archive when moving from Windows Live Mail to Windows10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-mail-messages/58c592b6-4676-48e9-9330-a3524096ea30
  4. Failed to set up Gmail in Mail app windows 10

Failed to set up Gmail in Mail app windows 10: The error pops up telling "something went wrong" with code 0x80070490.The problem is I found the way to fix it, and it worked. But then I had to reset my PC so the problem happens again while I dont remember the solution that I applied.I tried to memorize it but really can...
  5. The best e-mail client for Win 10?

in Browsers and Email
    The best e-mail client for Win 10?: Hello, I would like to know which is the best and safest e-mail client for Win 10? Is it Thunderbird? Please tell me. Thanks in advance. 179175
  6. Windows 10 Mail does not download attachments

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail does not download attachments: There are a number of threads with this same issue going back to 2015 but they are all locked and no definitive solution was found. I just bought a new desktop computer with Windows 10 and am trying to use the Mail app. Mail does not download certain files attached to mail...
  7. Error 0x80190001 in MS Mail cannot start up existing e-mail accounts

Error 0x80190001 in MS Mail cannot start up existing e-mail accounts: Every time I try to open one of my Outlook accounts in Microsoft Mail v 16005.13426.20920.0 using Manage Accounts I get the same error messageSomething went wrongPlease try again later0x80190001I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 on a brand new Dell InspironHas anyone...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App and unable to delete autofilled cached email addresses

Windows 10 Mail App and unable to delete autofilled cached email addresses: Hi,I was helping someone that uses the Windows 10 Mail App. They have their contacts list in there. When you start typing someone's name, it seems to have a cache of addresses that you've emailed or that have emailed you in the past and shows a popup of those. These people...
  9. I can receive emails fine but having problems sending sometimes with Windows Live Mail on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can receive emails fine but having problems sending sometimes with Windows Live Mail on...: Sometimes I get a delay message : Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "#### "] to email address deleted for privacy. It has been in queue too long, and will not attempt delivery againI have also had : Reason: There was an error...
  10. Why Can't Windows 10 Mail and Calendar "reply" or "forward" saved *.eml files?

Why Can't Windows 10 Mail and Calendar "reply" or "forward" saved *.eml files?: Wondering why Windows 10 Mail and Calendar can only read/open saved *.eml files on my local hard drive, but not reply or forward a saved *.eml file once opened? These *.eml files have not been "moved to" a folder created within Mail and Calendar itself. They've been saved to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rhtruck