Windows 10: Windows 10 mail

Discus and support Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1) How do I create separate folders in the inbox? 2) Can I backup windows mail for migration to a new computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdrianYap, Oct 10, 2018.

1. AdrianYap Win User

Windows 10 mail

1) How do I create separate folders in the inbox?

2) Can I backup windows mail for migration to a new computer?

:)

AdrianYap, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 mail

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 mail

1. Windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - mail

2. windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows mail: How do we delete Obsolete email addresses In the TO drop down menu In Windows 10 mail? Thank you for your help Barb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail/da2fe892-bc1a-4f3b-8955-5f5e461b5999
  3. How do I install Gmail as default mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I install Gmail as default mail?: Hi people. How do I install Gmail as default mail? I have a notebook HP model Envy running Windows 10 and I wish to use Gmail as my favorite email server. ¿What should I do? Thanks! Moved from Spanish....
  4. Search for Mail App Email Profiles?

Search for Mail App Email Profiles?: Hi all, Anyone know if there's a way to search whether users may have added in an email into the Mail App and if there's a way to prevent users from using it? I know you can remove it via PowerShell, but would like to get an idea of how many users actually may have added...
  5. Windows 10 outlook e-mail

Windows 10 outlook e-mail: I have been using Outlook 2007, the old stand-alone app but it crashed and burned so am now using what came with windows 10. Is there any way to set up a standard format - font, size, etc. - in this program or must it be done each time you send an email?...
  6. Can no longer send and receive messages on Mail after upgrade to Windows 1809

Can no longer send and receive messages on Mail after upgrade to Windows 1809: I upgraded to Windows 10 Version 1809 but now I find that, although I am connected to the internet, no longer outgoing messages go out or new mail is received on the built-in Mail program. (I have several outlook.com accounts and previously there was no problem). When I...
  7. How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?

How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?: Hi, I am trying to clean my outlook "Mail" App or outlook on my web browser. I don't have outlook from Office 365, just the Mail app and outlook.com. I'm reading how to clean things like the .dat (data) or .fav (favorites). I've never cleaned outlook before so there's...
  8. Adding picture & logo into Windows Live Mail in signatures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding picture & logo into Windows Live Mail in signatures: Can anyone tell me how to add a picture & logo to my signature in windows live mail please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-picture-logo-into-windows-live-mail-in/e7a30c6a-130c-4346-b311-db258264b5f5"
  9. Windows mail

Windows mail: app won't sync. have tried deleting an email account and now can't get add it back. it's stuck on 'adding account' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail/37bb9b43-5b2e-47c1-9bbe-db877c806444
  10. E-Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    E-Mail: Since installing the October upgrade for windows 10 my E-mail (Thunderbird) Mailwasher will not connect to my server saying failed to log into POP3 server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail/e2683c42-7f82-445b-b5df-7f48cc7d2310