Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Mail (not Outlook). In my sent folder my name is shown, not the recipient's name. How do I change this to show the recipient'?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by donnerundblitzen, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail

I am using Windows 10 Mail (not Outlook). In my sent folder my name is shown, not the recipient's name. How do I change this to show the recipient'?

:)

donnerundblitzen, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Mail

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail

1. Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. Windows Mail error code 0x8007139f

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail error code 0x8007139f: Hello, When I am trying to add an email account to my Windows Mail app, after I type in the name I would like to send messages with, I am getting an error with the error code 0x8007139f. Is there any way to fix this problem? Thanks....
  3. Windows Live Mail failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail failure: Since Late 20 May I am unable to use Windows Live Mail with Windows 10. Am completely at a loss asl to what I should do. Am NOT techninally minded and well into my eighties so H E L P. Only part screen available with little orionly fragmented print visible. Have been...
  4. Reorder Open Mail items when hovering over the outlook icon (How to reorder open windows)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reorder Open Mail items when hovering over the outlook icon (How to reorder open windows): When opening Outlook one item will display when highlighting the Outlook icon. When you open up the Outlook Calendar in a new window the calendar is listed below the mail window. As you open emails the emails are added to the bottom of the new window list. I usually have 15...
  5. Why does Microsoft Apps want to be able to delete all gmail mails?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does Microsoft Apps want to be able to delete all gmail mails?: I get the following message: Microsoft apps and services would like to: Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail [ATTACH] This app wants permission to do anything you can do in your Gmail, including: Read your emails Compose new emails...
  6. Windows Live Mail failure after Windows 10 update

Windows Live Mail failure after Windows 10 update: SINCE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ON mAY 20 HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO USE WINDOWS LIVE MAIL. ONLY PART VISIBLE ON SCREEN AND DOES NOT REACT AT ALL - hELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-failure-after-windows-10-update/1f7262f3-4434-477a-9146-fc7ffe1e3bbd
  7. Windows Live Mail help, please.

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail help, please.: I have a friend who migrated from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail some time ago and has since resisted advice to move to a new Program. (His OS is Windows 10 Home 64-bit, currently up to date). Until recently, all was well, but now many of his older emails either won't...
  8. Where is the compose new mail in the mail app?

Where is the compose new mail in the mail app?: I know this sounds dumb, but after the last update a couple of days ago, I can no longer find the compose new mail link in the mail app. I use windows 10 64 pro. After all the things I had to repair after the last update, I am not really surprised to find this problem. I...
  9. best Replacement for Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    best Replacement for Windows Live Mail: What is the most similar, free email client app, to replace Windows Live Mail? Thunderbird is useable, but quite complicated compared to WLM which has the menu bar along the top. Mail in Windows 10 doesn't allow emails to be dragged/dropped to desktop, and a few other...
  10. e-mail size configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail size configuration: I can't get to the download icon on e-mail because I know how to make my email small enough to get to download area? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-size-configuration/d4810705-9011-454b-85fd-5dcd07573190