Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do you set up new files and address groups in Windows 10 Mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerKingdon, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail

How do you set up new files and address groups in Windows 10 Mail?

:)

RogerKingdon, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2019
  4. garyb0125 Win User

Windows 10 Mail

garyb0125, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail

1. Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?: Wenn ich mich bei meinem primären Microsoft Konto anmelden möchte wird mir angezeigt, dass kein Konto mit meiner E-Mail existiert, wenn ich jedoch ein neues Konto mit der gleichen E-Mail erstellen wollen würde werde ich darauf hingewiesen, dass bereits ein Konto mit dieser...
  3. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?: Wenn ich mich bei meinem primären Microsoft Konto anmelden möchte wird mir angezeigt, dass kein Konto mit meiner E-Mail existiert, wenn ich jedoch ein neues Konto mit der gleichen E-Mail erstellen wollen würde werde ich darauf hingewiesen, dass bereits ein Konto mit dieser...
  4. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail: I know Windows Live Mail is out of date and not supported by Microsoft, but I still use it and have for a long time, and want to continue to use it. But just yesterday I can no longer sign in to either of my email addresses because they won't accept my password. I have...
  6. Windows Live Mail

Windows Live Mail: I know Windows Live Mail is out of date and not supported by Microsoft, but I still use it and have for a long time, and want to continue to use it. But just yesterday I can no longer sign in to either of my email addresses because they won't accept my password. I have...
  7. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?: my e-mail id: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** could not able to receive any e-mail, why?I am requesting, Kindly solve the Issue or Guide me to How to solve this issue.Thank youG. John...
  9. I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?

I could not able to receive any e-mail, why?: my e-mail id: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** could not able to receive any e-mail, why?I am requesting, Kindly solve the Issue or Guide me to How to solve this issue.Thank youG. John...
  10. How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...

How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...: As per title, live mail was default mail client on the old PC whereas Outlook is default mail on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-or-copy-the-autocomplete-list-to/90dc4923-c491-484b-9ac9-809ccb93a077