Windows 10: windows 10 mail

Discus and support windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; what is needed to view the contents of folders - sent, drafts, deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertSharpe2, Oct 16, 2020 at 6:42 PM.

1. windows 10 mail

what is needed to view the contents of folders - sent, drafts, deleted

:)

RobertSharpe2, Oct 16, 2020 at 6:42 PM
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows 10 mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. Edwin Win User

windows 10 mail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Thema:

windows 10 mail

1. windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - mail

2. Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!: I see this is a recurring problem. All updates on my Brother printer. Every other program works fine. Latest Windows update not too long ago. Did that screw it up? This is frustrating...
  3. e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e-mail: I have been sent e-mails that do not show up in my inbox or Spam/junk folders. I I then do a search for them in my spam/junk folders they do show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail/d8c637d3-389c-4afe-9184-565af36e8deb
  4. Can't print emails from MS Mail in Windows 10 -- can print Word documents

Can't print emails from MS Mail in Windows 10 -- can print Word documents: This just happened yesterday, Oct 19, 2020. Have tried "fixing" the printer HP OfficeJet Pro by various means troubleshooting and uninstall/reinstall. Then tried printing from MS Mail on another computer on the same network -- successful. Therefore, changed to trying to fix...
  5. Windows Mail Printing Error Code: 0x8007007e

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Mail Printing Error Code: 0x8007007e: Dear All, I posted in several categories back in July 2020 concerning my inability to print following a Windows 10 update in June. The problem is fixed after a Lenovo Vantage update, earlier in the summer. The fixes offered by the Microsoft Community did not work for me...
  6. Windows Mail - Version 16005.13228.41011.0 - forwarded emails cutting off message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail - Version 16005.13228.41011.0 - forwarded emails cutting off message: Recently when I try to forward a message, the original email isn't being included. It's cutting off after a certain length. And frustrating is that it isn't every email that it is doing this with. Any suggestions would be appreciated! [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Mail

Windows Mail: since updating to the new version of windows 10 I am unable to sync windows mail to my internet provider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail/68806113-d97c-450a-ab85-5eed47f8ba32
  8. Mail from unknown senders, with viruses.

Mail from unknown senders, with viruses.: Working with windows 10 and win 10 Mail, I get messages fig 2 with viruses fig 3 from specific email senders ‘SE’ unknown to me except Elias Sideris *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If I try to send a new mail, by searching the letters ‘el’ I get all these people...
  9. how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer: Some please tell me how to install the listed Microsoft Bloatware, without having to purchase another tool to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-microsoft-bloatware-like-bing/c93e5c0e-ae0e-4d5f-b0a4-a5619a2ab635
  10. im getting weird screen glitches in my Windows 10 Mail client and I have no idea why, i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im getting weird screen glitches in my Windows 10 Mail client and I have no idea why, i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cormac_IRL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeaqcn/im_getting_weird_screen_glitches_in_my_windows_10/