Windows 10: Windows 10 mail

Discus and support Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Mail sent folder does not show emails sent after 2015. Why oh why????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlancoMicro, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 mail

My Windows 10 Mail sent folder does not show emails sent after 2015. Why oh why????

:)

BlancoMicro, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows 10 mail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 mail

1. Windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - mail

2. Deleted Mail Account & folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Mail Account & folders: HiI have a fairly new Dell Windows 10 computer and set up the Mail account that came with it. Unfortunately the account got accidentally deleted and all the storage folders, and their emails, that I created under more also disappeared. I have reinstalled the account and have...
  3. Mail not accepting new password for bt emails

Mail not accepting new password for bt emails: I recently changed the passwords on my BT email account and then tried to link the same e-mails to Microsoft Mail.I went through the routine to add them to the MAIL account and it "seemed" to accept each entry.When I tried to get the mails a triangle pops up and a statement...
  4. Where is the Window Mail Storage / Memory

Where is the Window Mail Storage / Memory: I'm using Acer and my Drive C: memory is almost full, and my Mail storage has occupied 17.7GB.However I couldn't find where is the storage. Even I have uninstall the Window Mail,I can't clear the memory.Can somebody tell me where is the 17.7GB storage??Thanks in advance....
  5. cannot add gmail account to mail app

cannot add gmail account to mail app: Whenever i try to add my gmail account it gives me this error message "Something went wrong, we couldn't find your settings, Error code : 0x80070490." I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mail app but it doesn't help....
  6. windows mail

windows mail: photo size required to personalise win 10 mail pane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail/c89297fa-268a-4c82-aa33-a6d9c1f2e46a
  7. Windows 10 mail - cannot change display name

Windows 10 mail - cannot change display name: Hi everybody,I am using mail for Windows 10 and faces the problem that I cannot use different display names for different gmail accounts. When adding first account, program asked me what display name I want. When adding another account - I did not get same question. 1st...
  8. Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update

Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update: hello, mail app no longer sends or receives mail since the last win 10 update or maill app update on the 9/10,please can a mod staff member pass this on as answers is getting flooded with people with the issue, cant even add and sync new accountsmany thanks in advancealso...
  9. How can I change the name display of my email account in Mail?

How can I change the name display of my email account in Mail?: I newly added my Gmail account to Mail app but it keeps displaying the wrong name every time I sent an email. I tried to update in the Gmail settings but it fails to sync in the Mail. I really like using Mail as a built-in app. Please help me with this!! The wrong name makes...
  10. Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials

in Windows 10 Customization
    Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials: Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not changed the password I use to log in to my computer, and in fact cannot - the option to change my password does not appear...