Windows 10: windows 10 mail

Discus and support windows 10 mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; can anyone please help with how to add storage files in mail , so to keep the inbox clear ? have tried all options , if you use outlook they... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mark harte, Aug 23, 2015.

1. windows 10 mail

can anyone please help with how to add storage files in mail , so to keep the inbox clear ?

have tried all options , if you use outlook they migrate across automatically , but if your not how to set up new files ?

thanks for your help

mark

:)

mark harte, Aug 23, 2015

2. Email Error Code 0x80040902

If Window 10 Email doesn't work, then Windows 10 is a mistake! Your fix doesn't work, that is where I had it originally. When I first set it up, it worked, now it doesn't. BAD!

Windows 10 Mail BAD, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 23, 2015
  4. gpstoloff Win User

windows 10 mail

If you're trying to create these folders in W10 Mail, it's actually reading your Hotmail or Outlook account on Outlook.com.

Therefore, mate, if you don't have any other mail client application on your machine, use your browser of choice (Edge, IE11, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and go to Sign In. It will display your mailbox, with a "New Folder" option at the bottom of the folders list. Use that to create folders to your heart's content!

The next time you open W10 Mail, either the folders will display or they'll be listed under "More". If the latter, then right-click the folder name and choose "Add to Favorites" (or, for you, mate, "Add to Favourites").

Cheers,
    (Ex-Shropshire expat)

gpstoloff, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 mail

1. windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - mail

2. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar for Windows 10: I have been using Calendar for Windows 10 for over a year. I was always able to put in new reminders, change reminders and move reminders to a different day or time. In the last few weeks that has changed. I can add things, but if I try to change or move reminders, the...
  3. Cannot send or receive email by using the mail App on this new Win 10 HP computer

Cannot send or receive email by using the mail App on this new Win 10 HP computer: The email address of my provider (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) shows on the screen but I never get any email?? My old computer worked great with Win 7....
  4. Import contacts to mail app

Import contacts to mail app: Hey, How can I import contacts from my ...mail.com email account into the mail app on the new microsoft surface laptop. I can only see support for Google accounts...
  5. can get to e mails

can get to e mails: I used to be able to go to my start up , that is I click on the upper portion of my screen and I would scroll down to where my e mails were ,, now when I scroll to the emails , click on e mails , it goes back to the start menu , I can get to some of my emails from here but...
  6. aol mail errors

aol mail errors: mail that I didn't send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail-errors/8d15a6e0-cc8e-4d69-bee2-08edc03a74cf
  7. aol mail errors

aol mail errors: I keep getting "mail not delivered' messages from aol for mail that didn't send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail-errors/cdb5b7ca-11fc-4eec-be4e-f21e67b74821
  8. problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app: Keep getting messages saying your email settings using Icloud and Gmail require attention. latterly a message saying Windows can not access Gmail. to seek sync approval. The email accounts were all working previously. Using a Toshiba C600 laptop....
  9. outlook live mail is missing parts of tool bar in my inbox

in Browsers and Email
    outlook live mail is missing parts of tool bar in my inbox: The mail has lost the reply & forward function at the top of my inbox. Now I see delete in its place. How is this fixed ? Thanks in advance for any advice & help. 138813
  10. outlook live mail is missiing parts of tool bar in my inbox

outlook live mail is missiing parts of tool bar in my inbox: The mail has lost the reply & forward function at the top of my inbox. Now I see delete in its place. How is this fixed ? Thanks in advance for any advice & help. 138813