Windows 10: Windows 10 Mailbox app

Discus and support Windows 10 Mailbox app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For the last few days I have been having problems with the Mailbox in Windows 10. When I send a email with a attachment a message comes back "email not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mailbox app

For the last few days I have been having problems with the Mailbox in Windows 10. When I send a email with a attachment a message comes back "email not sent put into Draft folder, check the size of the attachment and email addresses. The email addresses are OK and sometimes the attachment is only 10 Mb or below. I have removed my yahoo mail account 3 times and also reset the Mailbox twice any suggestions please ? It has worked fine for a long time until now ! I get around the problem by going into my yahoo account and send from there.

Brian

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Mail App in Windows 10

Hi John,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the mail app, reconfigure the email account in mail app and check if the mail app is working properly.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Mail and Calendar apps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Mailbox app

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mailbox app

1. Windows 10 Mailbox app - Similar Threads - Mailbox app

2. is it possible to configure the onprem mailbox to the new oulook mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to configure the onprem mailbox to the new oulook mail app?: We are trying to configure the onprem mailbox in the new outlook mail app of windows but we are getting error:"We couldn't reach the mail server. Please try again."But when we use the advance setup then select office 365/exchange we are now getting this error:"Something went...
  3. is it possible to configure the onprem mailbox to the new oulook mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it possible to configure the onprem mailbox to the new oulook mail app?: We are trying to configure the onprem mailbox in the new outlook mail app of windows but we are getting error:"We couldn't reach the mail server. Please try again."But when we use the advance setup then select office 365/exchange we are now getting this error:"Something went...
  4. Mailbox/Calendar app revisited!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailbox/Calendar app revisited!: Hi again and Happy New Year, I have been looking at some old posts back in September 23. It was about the “Mailbox/Calendar app and the “New Outlook” mail app. Like myself people were contacting the community about the “New Outlook” taking over from the mailbox app. At the...
  5. Mailbox/Calendar app revisited!

Mailbox/Calendar app revisited!: Hi again and Happy New Year, I have been looking at some old posts back in September 23. It was about the “Mailbox/Calendar app and the “New Outlook” mail app. Like myself people were contacting the community about the “New Outlook” taking over from the mailbox app. At the...
  6. Removing Mailbox/Calendar app !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Mailbox/Calendar app !: Hi again, just some information about removing Mailbox/Calendar app ! I decided to try the new Outlook mail app which keeps popping up in Mailbox/Calendar. I did not like it for a start, but after some great feedback from John J.D I kept it. The main problem was the...
  7. Removing Mailbox/Calendar app !

Removing Mailbox/Calendar app !: Hi again, just some information about removing Mailbox/Calendar app ! I decided to try the new Outlook mail app which keeps popping up in Mailbox/Calendar. I did not like it for a start, but after some great feedback from John J.D I kept it. The main problem was the...
  8. Try new Outlook in Mailbox app !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try new Outlook in Mailbox app !: Hi again, I tried the new Outlook in my Mailbox app the other day and didn't really like it! I think the main thing was how to send emails from another account! Today I have flicked the switch and give it another try. I now see it in another light and quiet like it!!! I have...
  9. Try new Outlook in Mailbox app !

Try new Outlook in Mailbox app !: Hi again, I tried the new Outlook in my Mailbox app the other day and didn't really like it! I think the main thing was how to send emails from another account! Today I have flicked the switch and give it another try. I now see it in another light and quiet like it!!! I have...
  10. Mail app "Change mailbox settings" is greyed out and cannot be clicked.

Mail app "Change mailbox settings" is greyed out and cannot be clicked.: I have reset the app, deleted and reinstalled it, set up new accounts etc. Nothing works. I have seen many previous questions with the same problem but no solution....