Windows 10: Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app

Discus and support Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using the Windows 10 Mailbox app virtually since day one and think it's great. most of the time Although all the alerts are turned on I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app

I have been using the Windows 10 Mailbox app virtually since day one and think it's great. most of the time Although all the alerts are turned on I am not getting the sound alert with incoming mail ! I have done the usual things like resetting the app, removing my account and putting it back I am now running out of ideas ! The incoming mail alert shows in the mailbox but no sound ! I normally get a notification and sound in the bottom right hand corner in the "Action centre" but nothing now just in the Mailbox. Everything seems to be turned on so unsure what the problem is !

Brian

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Calendar App not syncing "End of Month" Google Calendar entry correctly

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Try to delete the duplicate event from the Google Calendar and try to sync the Calendar app.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Calendar
      app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and change the required options.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    How to see your Google events in the Calendar app.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app

Mail App in Windows 10

Hi John,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the mail app, reconfigure the email account in mail app and check if the mail app is working properly.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Mail and Calendar apps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app

1. Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app - Similar Threads - Mailbox Calendar app

2. Removing Mailbox/Calendar app !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Mailbox/Calendar app !: Hi again, just some information about removing Mailbox/Calendar app ! I decided to try the new Outlook mail app which keeps popping up in Mailbox/Calendar. I did not like it for a start, but after some great feedback from John J.D I kept it. The main problem was the...
  3. yahoo and Calendar/Mailbox app!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo and Calendar/Mailbox app!: Hi again, is there a problem with yahoo and the Calendar/Mailbox app? I removed my yahoo account from this app yesterday and now can't put it back! I often remove the account if it's not running very well, and normally no problem putting it back. I go into settings on the...
  4. Mailbox/Calendar app Windows 10 !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailbox/Calendar app Windows 10 !: Hi again, out of all the things I have reported over the previous months, this is the one that I never seem to get sorted! Like I have said many times to me this is a great app when it is working OK! I don't seem to get the incoming mail alert on the tile itself anymore. The...
  5. Mailbox/Calendar app Windows 10 !

Mailbox/Calendar app Windows 10 !: Hi again, out of all the things I have reported over the previous months, this is the one that I never seem to get sorted! Like I have said many times to me this is a great app when it is working OK! I don't seem to get the incoming mail alert on the tile itself anymore. The...
  6. Mailbox/Calendar app !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailbox/Calendar app !: I have been using the Mailbox/Calendar app with Windows 10 for a long time. Over the last few weeks it keeps playing up nearly every day. The biggest problem is mail that arrives with some sort of attachment or link is "jumbled up" and unreadable ! I have tried so many things...
  7. Mailbox/Calendar app !

Mailbox/Calendar app !: I have been using the Mailbox/Calendar app with Windows 10 for a long time. Over the last few weeks it keeps playing up nearly every day. The biggest problem is mail that arrives with some sort of attachment or link is "jumbled up" and unreadable ! I have tried so many things...
  8. Calendar/Mailbox app !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar/Mailbox app !: I have been using the Mailbox app for a long time now in Windows 10 21H2 and think it's great. I like the way the visual and audible alerts notify me about incoming mail etc. Over the last 2/3 weeks it has been playing up, the biggest problem being the sent mail stuck in the...
  9. Calendar/Mailbox app !

Calendar/Mailbox app !: I have been using the Mailbox app for a long time now in Windows 10 21H2 and think it's great. I like the way the visual and audible alerts notify me about incoming mail etc. Over the last 2/3 weeks it has been playing up, the biggest problem being the sent mail stuck in the...
  10. Mailbox/Calendar app Windows 10

Mailbox/Calendar app Windows 10: I am having problems with my Calendar app again in Windows 10. The calendar does not alert me of upcoming events either on the day or the reminders, also the date not showing on the tile. I have done the usual thing of resetting the app and uninstalled and reinstalled a few...