Windows 10: Windows 10 Mails app reply or forward from another account

Discus and support Windows 10 Mails app reply or forward from another account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have5 email's accounts configured with imap. 2 gmails , one hotmail and 2 gsuits. I linked them all for a unified view. sometime i receive a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by abalgir123, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mails app reply or forward from another account

I have5 email's accounts configured with imap. 2 gmails , one hotmail and 2 gsuits. I linked them all for a unified view. sometime i receive a message in one account (account gmail for example) and need to reply or forward this specific email from a different mail (from account g suit for example). I have read so many threads on this and none seemed to solve this simple request .

Is this possible with the windows mail's app?

Best

:)

abalgir123, Feb 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mail Forwarding and Replying Problem

Hi Guy,

To resolve your issue on forwarding and replying using the Mail app. You can run the
    troubleshooter for Windows app to diagnose the problem and automatically
    fix the issue. If the issue still persists, we suggest that you remove and recreate your email account. Just follow the steps below:

• Click on Settings found on the bottom of the left navigation pane.
    • Choose Manage Accounts, then highlight the account that needs to be worked on.
    • Select Delete account.
    • Set up your account again.

NOTE: Removing and recreating your email account can only be done on any added email accounts and not on the Microsoft account that you used to sign in to Windows.

Feel free to give us any updates regarding your concern.

Arthur Rui, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app.

We appreciate your response. A Windows Update usually does not affect the settings of the accounts registered on the Mail application. To resolve sync issues in the Windows 10 Mail app, we'd recommend performing the steps posted on this

link

Note: We suggest to follow the hierarchy of steps based on how they are listed on the link.

We look forward to an update on your concern.

Jelu Cal, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mails app reply or forward from another account

Emails saved to drafts while still typing using the Windows 10 Mail APP

Hi Pat,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

• When exact this happens, while composing a new email or while replying/forwarding to emails or with both?
    • Is the issue confined with composing a new email or replying/forwarding to one particular sender or domain or with all?
    • Is that the only primary account configured in Windows 10 Mail App or it is an additional account?
    • If yes, then is that a Microsoft account? if not, then please specify.
    If that is an additional account, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Delete-an-email-account-from-Mail-and-Calendar-apps-dba65c49-648d-4d76-9f88-b7bc22a2cc3d

Please keep us updated with the status of the Windows 10 Mail App, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mails app reply or forward from another account

1. Windows 10 Mails app reply or forward from another account - Similar Threads - Mails app reply

2. Why Can't Windows 10 Mail and Calendar "reply" or "forward" saved *.eml files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Can't Windows 10 Mail and Calendar "reply" or "forward" saved *.eml files?: Wondering why Windows 10 Mail and Calendar can only read/open saved *.eml files on my local hard drive, but not reply or forward a saved *.eml file once opened? These *.eml files have not been "moved to" a folder created within Mail and Calendar itself. They've been saved to...
  3. Windows 10 Mail App removes images on signture or mail when replying or forwarding mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail App removes images on signture or mail when replying or forwarding mail: Hello, I can add signature with picture If I compose an e-mail from beginning and there is no error. But If I reply or forward an e-mail, app removes image on signature or mail body. And It shows image as an attachment like shown below. [ATTACH] I think there is a...
  4. Move messages from one mail account to another in Windows 10 Mail app

Move messages from one mail account to another in Windows 10 Mail app: I know this has been asked before, but the threads are all old. Is it now possible to move an email message from one account in the Windows Mail app to another account? One of our end users is receiving personal and work email at his work address. He wants to move the...
  5. Original Email is not included when using Reply or Forward Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Original Email is not included when using Reply or Forward Windows Mail: When I reply or forward an email in Windows 10 Mail App, sometimes the original message does not appear and will not forward with the reply. Most of the emails respond correctly to reply or forward, but sometimes the original message is missing. Example: [ATTACH]...
  6. Change the prefix for replied and forwarded mail

Change the prefix for replied and forwarded mail: Hello! How can I change localized prefix for replied and forwarded mail (ODP and PD in Polish version) to international RE and FW in Windows 10 Mail App? Windows 10 Pro 1903 (18362.267) Robert Drygas...
  7. cannot print, forward, reply to, etc., a .eml file in Windows 10 Mail

cannot print, forward, reply to, etc., a .eml file in Windows 10 Mail: I have set Windows 10 Mail as my default email client and made sure that "Mail" is set to handle .eml files. I have some .eml files I have saved on my hard drive, and if double-click on a .eml file it opens up, the window says "Mail" in the upper left corner, and there are...
  8. forwarding mail in mail app

forwarding mail in mail app: I have a new computer and have set up my mail account in the mail app. I cannot forward mail. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/forwarding-mail-in-mail-app/8c1b057b-26c8-4c06-b695-d527e07aeb10
  9. cannot forward a mail from one service provider to another eg from yahoo mail to hotmal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot forward a mail from one service provider to another eg from yahoo mail to hotmal: On trying to forward a mail from Yahoo to Hotmail say, Windows says it is unable to send it and then puts the mail in the Drafts folder. Please advise. MG...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment: Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a "forward as attachment" option in Windows 10 Mail App. I used it extensively in Windows Live Mail. Has the option been removed? 33955