Windows 10: Windows 10 main update goest back to zero.

Discus and support Windows 10 main update goest back to zero. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I try to update pc using windows 10 update assistant app(which installed by itself on pc) , it goes upto some 5percent. Then i hybernate the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sarath Amay Nair, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 main update goest back to zero.

Every time I try to update pc using windows 10 update assistant app(which installed by itself on pc) , it goes upto some 5percent. Then i hybernate the computer and the next day when i open it up and reconnect to the net, the bar went back to zero! Please help me get this done. I cannot do it in a sitting as I am using mobile hotspot. Is there a way around this wihout using an unlimited wifi ?

:)

Sarath Amay Nair, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 main update goest back to zero.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 main update goest back to zero.

1. Windows 10 main update goest back to zero. - Similar Threads - main update goest

2. Shortcut to bring all windows back to the main screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut to bring all windows back to the main screen?: Is there a keyboard shortcut to bring all windows back to the main screen at once?I have differing numbers of displays and in different positions between my home and office workspaces. When I want to resume work from a different location, I'm finding it tedious to remember...
  3. Shortcut to bring all windows back to the main screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut to bring all windows back to the main screen?: Is there a keyboard shortcut to bring all windows back to the main screen at once?I have differing numbers of displays and in different positions between my home and office workspaces. When I want to resume work from a different location, I'm finding it tedious to remember...
  4. zero access to any shares for zero reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    zero access to any shares for zero reason: I make a share. how do i access it? what do i put into the box it brings up? It is certainly not the name and pass of the user account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zero-access-to-any-shares-for-zero-reason/beb229dc-b6a7-4da1-a07b-55ff782be0e0
  5. Windows Keeps Referring Back to My Main Storage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Keeps Referring Back to My Main Storage: Hello all. I want to update my windows 10 computer to the latest update (1093), but unfortunately, it appears everything that I've tried won't let me. My computer doesn't have the storage so I'm attempting to download the update via my USB flash drive from the Media Creation...
  6. Day zero OS updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Day zero OS updates: I recently bought a HP Pavilion laptop, which was advertised as complete with all the necessary windows win10 home version updates, yet I have been battling seemingly endless day 0 updates since I got it. Most notably, a feature update to version 1909 which for some reason...
  7. zero windows settings stick and stay, zero

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    zero windows settings stick and stay, zero: None of my settings ever made in windows 10 actually stays. I tell it to defrag daily and it always switches back to weekly. I play a video and wonder why my sound sounds like poop and every time I have to switch back the audio settings from 100% volume, 2ch and...
  8. Instagram for Windows 10 on Zero Clients Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Instagram for Windows 10 on Zero Clients Windows 10: Has anyone had any issues with downloading Instagram for Windows on Zero Clients running Windows. I didn't have an issue on my personal laptop, but at work we use Zero Clients (for Amazon Web Services) and Microsoft (last checked) would not let me download it....
  9. Arg - 3 BSODs, 100% done, then back to zero!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arg - 3 BSODs, 100% done, then back to zero!: Trying to upgrade Win 7 Pro x64. The old SSD with the OS wasn't big enough; s new larger SSD arrived today and in about 20 minutes (thanks to Macrium Reflect) I was up & running again. Then started the Windows 10 upgrade. At about 25% I got my first BSOD,...
  10. Zero battery after Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Support
    Zero battery after Anniversary update: It may not be connected of course, but soon after the Anniversary update the battery of my new Cube tablet PC started draining. Battery apps reported that it was charging, and the charging notification light continued to flash, but the level fell to zero and the computer...