Windows 10: Windows 10 MAJOR STUTTERING EVERY COUPLE SECONDS OR MINUTES !

Discus and support Windows 10 MAJOR STUTTERING EVERY COUPLE SECONDS OR MINUTES ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello ppl.. Like the title say, i have this MAJOR STUTTERING and i have no idea what is causing it ! But what i'm sure of this wasn't there when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hassan.mohamed, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 MAJOR STUTTERING EVERY COUPLE SECONDS OR MINUTES !

Hello ppl..

Like the title say, i have this MAJOR STUTTERING and i have no idea what is causing it !

But what i'm sure of this wasn't there when i bought this pc.. everything is brand new. it's not problem in HDD or any other parts.

I'm just bought it. it's 3 months old.

I can even notice the stuttering when moving the mouse around.. everything feels slow as hell ! the entire PC lagging !

And here comes the problem.. I'm gaming most of the time.. so everything is totally unplayable..

Please if anyone know anything and how to solve this, will be much appreciated.. or how i can just figure what is going on in my system !

By using some kind software or anything that can give me leads i can work on.

PS : i'm some kind obsess with keeping everything uptodate-kinda-guy so i don't thing it's something with drivers or anything like that. i'm just sure it's something in the windows it's self

Noticed small and temp solution if i restarted the entire PC i can play for about 10min's or less without this issue ! but after that.. GOD ! everything lag after seconds or minuts.

Kind Regards.

:)

hassan.mohamed, Nov 25, 2020

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Bongert Win User
    Major stuttering a few minutes after boot

I tried it, the test didn't bring any results and after rebooting and waiting a couple of minutes, the stuttering resumed.

Bongert, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Bongert Win User

Windows 10 MAJOR STUTTERING EVERY COUPLE SECONDS OR MINUTES !

Major stuttering a few minutes after boot

I want to make sure to give as much info as possible so this will be a bit long but bear with me.

Up until recently i had a PC with
    these
    parts. I've used it for a year with no problems at all. Only very rare and minor stuttering nothing major. Recently I've bought a

new PC
    that essentially switches out all the old parts except the storage. When I built my new PC i didn't do a fresh install of Windows but just installed my old boot device as is. At first it ran fine but i had that weird issue where after the first boot
    of the day i would get constant stuttering in and outside of games affecting video and audio. The issue was easily resolved by just restarting the PC. I was told that me not doing a fresh install of windows, keeping all my old drivers and stuff could lead
    to some issues, so i tried to manually delete all old drivers. To no effect sadly, the stuttering persisted. After that i tried doing a reinstall of windows where i would still keep all my files but that didn't help either. In fact it made the problem worse,
    as now after running the PC from around 14:00 where I would boot the PC for the first time, get the stutter and then restart it, up until around 23:00 of no issues the stutter would suddenly reintroduce itself, whereas before it wouldn't happen again for that
    day after a restart. I tried some more tips i found online, updating the drivers, reinstalling the Memory, disabling A-XMP, all didn't work and with each reboot the problem got worse and worse where now after every boot and every restart the PC would always
    stutter maybe 5 to 10 minutes after booting. The only other thing i could try but want to avoid until nothing else works would be to completely reinstall windows and wiping all my data. Is there anything else I can try? I'm at my wits end.

Edit: I should maybe add that i use a secondary GPU that isn't listed in my new parts list. Its an EVGA GeForce GTX 750 that i use for my second monitor. i tried unplugging it and rebooting but that didn't do anything either. I also had that GPU in my old
    pc as well and it didn't cause issues there either so that shouldn't be the problem.

Edit2: Another issue i forgot to add is that since the stuttering has worsened my pc takes around 5 minutes to restart only to result in a bluescreen and then restarting again this time normally. Shutting down also takes way longer than usual but i usually
    just long press the power button to force a shutdown.

Bongert, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 MAJOR STUTTERING EVERY COUPLE SECONDS OR MINUTES !

1. Windows 10 MAJOR STUTTERING EVERY COUPLE SECONDS OR MINUTES ! - Similar Threads - MAJOR STUTTERING EVERY

2. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  3. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  4. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds: Hello I have a problem that my mouse "Logitech G500s" Lags for a couple of seconds every 2 seconds randomly from 5 hours to 10 minutes it's really annoying but i observated something that whenever my mouse lags it disables Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V keybinds on mouse Not...
  6. constant stutter every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant stutter every 10 seconds: getting a constant system stutter every 6 seconds. mouse pauses, anything running pauses for half a second constantly just re installed windows 10 to an older dell inspirion 15 laptop. also replaced hard drive, memory card and battery. when ran diagnostic and getting this...
  7. Windows 10 freezing every couple minutes.

Windows 10 freezing every couple minutes.: I've been having this issue for a while now where my PC just freezes, CTRL ALT DEL doesn't work, nothing does. After about a minutes everything goes back to normal, then a few minutes later it freezes again. Ive run the sfc /scannnow and another one that fixed windows update...
  8. windows 10 freezing/stuttering every couple minutes

windows 10 freezing/stuttering every couple minutes: started to happen recently after latest update,when it happens the sound continues in the background but the video or app freezes. i've monitored the resource usage when it happens. none of them are near to 100% but when it freezes the GPU usage drops then resets. its seems...
  9. Desktop restarts every couple of seconds after major Windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Desktop restarts every couple of seconds after major Windows update: This is on an HP EliteBook 8460p, if this is of any relevance. It hadn't had any Windows 10 Updates for ages (a year, maybe?), so I was going through those outstanding without paying particular attention. Following a major update (Creators Update, perhaps?), when bringing...
  10. Everything Freezes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Everything Freezes every couple of minutes: So I recently upgraded to Windows 10, but this issue has carried over from Windows 7, though it's seemingly worse now. Every couple of minutes, it lags out for about 1-2 minutes. First the page freezes and I'm able to move the mouse for a short while longer, then the mouse...