Windows 10: windows 10 makes a connection noise every time I turn it on

Discus and support windows 10 makes a connection noise every time I turn it on in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro Build 17134.rs4_release.180410-1804 I'm not connecting / disconnecting anything, but every time I start windows, it makes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ScientistMat, Dec 3, 2018.

1. windows 10 makes a connection noise every time I turn it on

Windows 10 Pro

Build 17134.rs4_release.180410-1804

I'm not connecting / disconnecting anything, but every time I start windows, it makes the "hardware connected" noise.

I'm wondering if there is some way of logging the connections / disconnections so I can find out what it might be.

Thanks for reading.

:)

ScientistMat, Dec 3, 2018

2. Computer makes noises

I'm a Windows 10 user. Today I just turned on my computer and when I turned it on, it starts making noises. It wont turn on as I said, just will just make random noises. Anyone have a solution to this? Please and thank you.

--------------------EDIT--------------------

I realized that it fixes all by itself, but it takes too long and it happens each time I turn on my computer.

Guidelines, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 3, 2018
  4. windows 10 makes a connection noise every time I turn it on

making noise when turning on computer

suddenly computer starts making noise when turning on, and after a while the noise stops. Other than that still computer is working

alissa4882000, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 makes a connection noise every time I turn it on

1. windows 10 makes a connection noise every time I turn it on - Similar Threads - makes connection noise

2. Pc makes Connect and disconnect noise Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc makes Connect and disconnect noise Windows 11: Hi i have a laptop and i have attendes to Microsoft support but that didnt fix it later i reset the pc the issue is still happenong can someone help me...
  3. Pc makes Connect and disconnect noise Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc makes Connect and disconnect noise Windows 11: Hi i have a laptop and i have attendes to Microsoft support but that didnt fix it later i reset the pc the issue is still happenong can someone help me...
  4. My laptop keeps making a buzzing noise every time audio is supposed to be playing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps making a buzzing noise every time audio is supposed to be playing.: [ATTACH] Anytime audio starts to play on my laptops speakers a buzzing noise also plays. It also goes through my headphones when connected through the aux. submitted by /u/iamthebeyond [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.: So, at random, the audio on my computer would just start making this crackling noise. This never was an issue before [since the last update, my audio was working just fine], but it's annoying as hell. The process of the crackling noise problem:1. I'm listening to music2....
  6. Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.: So, at random, the audio on my computer would just start making this crackling noise. This never was an issue before [since the last update, my audio was working just fine], but it's annoying as hell. The process of the crackling noise problem:1. I'm listening to music2....
  7. Windows making ding noise

Windows making ding noise: Hello, i just bought a new laptop around 3-4weeks ago, and i just noticed that even when muted its making this ding sound.. kind of like whatsapp/facebook messanger notification sound.I have tried:TroublingshootingSound scheme to no soundsmuting my laptopDisable all...
  8. Makes Windows Noise When I Click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Makes Windows Noise When I Click: On my school computer we use adobe connect for classes and when i get in i will try to click something and it will make the windows noise and the only thing i can do is restart my computer to exit...
  9. Microphone distorted and making noises in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microphone distorted and making noises in Windows 10: If you are someone who attends a lot of virtual meetings then Microphones not working properly can degrade your experience. Therefore, in this article, we present you with some of the simplest solutions to fix Microphones distorted and making noise in Windows 10. Microphone...
  10. PC making windows noise after connecting a second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC making windows noise after connecting a second monitor: hi, i have recently set my pc up with a second monitor using HDMI. for some reason my computer now randomly makes a windows noise. its not the usb connecting/disconnecting noise its like a chime for a few seconds. i have no clue how to fix this, any help is greatly...