Windows 10: Windows 10 Makes Bing the Rival Google Has Never Had

Discus and support Windows 10 Makes Bing the Rival Google Has Never Had in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Stats show that Bing significantly improved last month Microsoft's Bing is currently the only search engine that can compete against... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Makes Bing the Rival Google Has Never Had

Windows 10 Makes Bing the Rival Google Has Never Had [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/windo...d-496425.shtml

Cluster Head, Nov 19, 2015
  2. rfruth Win User

I use Bing but Yahoo also works fine

:)

rfruth, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    why google release its app for ios but not for winphone?

Google has explicitly stated they are not interested in making apps for Microsoft's platforms. The two are very big rivals.

Entegy, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Entegy Win User

Windows 10 Makes Bing the Rival Google Has Never Had

can i use google chrome in lumia 520

Because Google and Microsoft are rivals and Google doesn't want to support a rival platform.

Entegy, Nov 19, 2015
  5. BillyBob Win User
    Bing for me, it does everything I want after using Google for many years.

BillyBob, Nov 19, 2015
  6. zooburner Win User
    I wonder if they are counting the searches made in search (when people are really looking for things on their computers rather than the net?)

Also are they counting Yahoo searches, I hear that yahoo are dropping Bing as their search engine provider
    ​Yahoo Might Be Giving Up on Bing

zooburner, Nov 19, 2015
  7. MSRadell Win User
    The only reason that more people are using Bing is because Microsoft keeps cramming it down everybody's throat, especially on the Windows 10 platform! It's still a useless search engine compared to Google for any searches that I've done.

MSRadell, Nov 19, 2015
  8. BillyBob Win User

What cant it find, it's found everything I've searched for.

BillyBob, Nov 19, 2015
  9. Winuser Win User
    For me Google is my first choice followed by Bing.

Winuser, Nov 19, 2015
  10. Bing is only gaining ground in Win 10 because it's the default search engine in IE 11 and Edge and half the noobs and average PC users/buyers out there with PC's that really don't need anything more than a Chromebook or PC tablet can't figure out how to change the default S.E. to Chrome or also make Firefox or Chrome their default browser ☻

blutos cousin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Makes Bing the Rival Google Has Never Had - Similar Threads - Makes Bing Rival

2. bing to google in windows 10 search

in Browsers and Email
    bing to google in windows 10 search: I have had several techs from duifferent sites try and helopme get ggole search instaed of bing as default in windows 100 search bar i have gone to microsoft edge and tried it there but none of the techs nor myself have been able to do it not sure if an update changed it bbut...
  3. bing and google

in Cortana
    bing and google: when i search something up on google chrome it automatically searches it up with bing instead fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-and-google/22ad10f0-5eaa-484f-9bf0-86d85f5d801c"
  4. Windows 10 google and bing dns error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 google and bing dns error: Happy Friday all! I have a windows 10 box that is running great until today. For reason when I use any browser, i.e. edge, chrome, firefox and IE, and do a search using google or bing I get a DNS error. Now if I use any URL like www.microsoft.com, everything works great. I...
  5. Win 10 change from Bing to Google

in Cortana
    Win 10 change from Bing to Google: How to change from Bing to Google and uninstall Bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-change-from-bing-to-google/c04f91b0-8a78-44de-851b-c56809180c47"
  6. Windows Update has hijacked my Google search and redirects to Bing!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update has hijacked my Google search and redirects to Bing!: Both my Surface and my desktop updated on 1/17. Suddenly every time I do a search in Google, "my search" redirects to Bing. I've tried deleting and references to Bing on my root drive - my system says I don't have permissions! I tried going through the apps uninstall, the...
  7. How to make Cortana search in Google then Bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Cortana search in Google then Bing: Hello, I would like to know how to make Cortana search in Google rather then Bing. I have changed the default browser to Firefox. Used the EdgeDeflector program to use Firefox instead of Edge. Added Google to Bing Firefox addon. If I make a search via Cortana and I...
  8. How to make windows forget usb device as if I had never plugged it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make windows forget usb device as if I had never plugged it?: Hi! Windows seems to remember USB devices sometimes. How can I make it forget USB devices? For example if I plug in usb hard drive and I un-assign drive letter manually, it remembers this and does not assign it to this usb hard drive anymore. However, when I plug in another...
  9. Bing to google for firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Bing to google for firefox: don't know if it has been posted yet but Install this script and no more bing with cortana *Party Bing to Google 13043
  10. How to make Cortana use Google rather than Bing

in Browsers and Email
    How to make Cortana use Google rather than Bing: I found this video on youtube and thought it would help a lot of people. It fixed one of my major problems with windows 10, bing! As much as i love having a search right on the taskbar, bing just does not seem to work with me *Cool! 0eiWh1QOau0 16024