Windows 10: Windows 10 mal function

Discus and support Windows 10 mal function in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think there is a mal-function on Windows 10 because I did not do anything for The Edge to appear on my screen it always appears when I start the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdwardKadylak, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Windows 10 mal function

I think there is a mal-function on Windows 10 because I did not do anything for The Edge to appear on my screen it always appears when I start the computer. Could you please advice how to solve this problem. Thanks in advance

:)

EdwardKadylak, Jun 22, 2022

2. mouse touch pad mal function

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• 1. Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

2. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

4. Run the Hardware and devices.

If the issue persists, please follow the below methods.

Method 2: Download and install the latest drivers.

I suggest you to download and install the latest touchpad drivers form Vaio website and check if it resolves the issue.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 22, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 mal function

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 mal function

1. Windows 10 mal function - Similar Threads - mal function

2. tastiera microosoft sculpt comfort mal funzionamento.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tastiera microosoft sculpt comfort mal funzionamento.: windows 11versione 2023-12 e aggiornamento driver surface system 1-0-104.0 non riconosce correttamente una microsoft sculpt comfort keyboard acquistata in questi giorni e installata ieri. Fin da subito ha dato problemi: non riconosce i tasti del paddle numerico ma solamente...
  3. tastiera microosoft sculpt comfort mal funzionamento.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tastiera microosoft sculpt comfort mal funzionamento.: windows 11versione 2023-12 e aggiornamento driver surface system 1-0-104.0 non riconosce correttamente una microsoft sculpt comfort keyboard acquistata in questi giorni e installata ieri. Fin da subito ha dato problemi: non riconosce i tasti del paddle numerico ma solamente...
  4. Kann mir einer mal die schlechten Übersetzungen des Microsoft Viren- und Bedrohungsschutzes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kann mir einer mal die schlechten Übersetzungen des Microsoft Viren- und Bedrohungsschutzes...: Beispielhaft::was sollen diesee Sätze bedeuten? Könnt ihr kein Deutsch oder was?Wenn ich auf überprüfen klicke, wird überprüft??und wenn ich auf Dateien senden klicke auch oder nicht oder was?Oder wird durch Klick auf Überprüfen ein neuer Dialog zur Überprüfung angezeigt, OB...
  5. Kann mir einer mal die schlechten Übersetzungen des Microsoft Viren- und Bedrohungsschutzes...

Kann mir einer mal die schlechten Übersetzungen des Microsoft Viren- und Bedrohungsschutzes...: Beispielhaft::was sollen diesee Sätze bedeuten? Könnt ihr kein Deutsch oder was?Wenn ich auf überprüfen klicke, wird überprüft??und wenn ich auf Dateien senden klicke auch oder nicht oder was?Oder wird durch Klick auf Überprüfen ein neuer Dialog zur Überprüfung angezeigt, OB...
  6. Kann mir einer mal die schlechten Übersetzungen des Microsoft Viren- und Bedrohungsschutzes...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 10 mal function

Windows 10 mal function: I think there is a mal-function on Windows 10 because I did not do anything for The Edge to appear on my screen it always appears when I start the computer. Could you please advice how to solve this problem. Thanks in advance...
  8. Windows 10 mal function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 mal function: I think there is a mal-function on Windows 10 because I did not do anything for The Edge to appear on my screen it always appears when I start the computer. Could you please advice how to solve this problem. Thanks in advance...
  9. Mis audífonos suenan muy fuerte y diferente mal ecualizados en Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mis audífonos suenan muy fuerte y diferente mal ecualizados en Windows 11: Buen día, he comprado una laptop HP Pavilion hace unos días. Pero he tenido problemas con el audio.Primero, algunos programas sonaban muy fuerte, revisé en el mezclador y se podía ver que en realidad el volumen inicial era bajo.Y el otro problema es que mis audífonos suenan...
  10. Start Menu, Taskbar in Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge mal functioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu, Taskbar in Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge mal functioning: Hello, I found how to solve this problem but not the root cause of the problem. I tried most of the recommendations from Microsoft community like: restart windows, update windows and drivers, make a new admin account, make a fresh windows install three times, and much more....