Windows 10: Windows 10 malfunctioning after going back from a reset error
Discus and support Windows 10 malfunctioning after going back from a reset error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tried to reset my laptop, it did an error saying that a problem occurred and that nothing was changed, but then when it went back, the programs and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by calimackie, May 8, 2019.
Thema:
Windows 10 malfunctioning after going back from a reset error
Loading...
-
Windows 10 malfunctioning after going back from a reset error - Similar Threads - malfunctioning going reset
-
Will resetting Windows 11 after upgrading from Windows 10 go back?
in Windows 10 GamingWill resetting Windows 11 after upgrading from Windows 10 go back?: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I wondered if it will go back to Windows 10 after resetting the PC.I don't think so because the "Windows.old" folder in the C: drive is deleted, so what's the answer?... -
Will resetting Windows 11 after upgrading from Windows 10 go back?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWill resetting Windows 11 after upgrading from Windows 10 go back?: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I wondered if it will go back to Windows 10 after resetting the PC.I don't think so because the "Windows.old" folder in the C: drive is deleted, so what's the answer?... -
Go back to windows 10 from W11
in Windows 10 GamingGo back to windows 10 from W11: how to go back to windows 10 from W11...installed W11 today , now my screen goes black and my power light turns off,,, although it is still running. it stays black for at leasst ten seconds then i can wiggle the mouse and it comes back on. something went way wrong on my... -
Go back to windows 10 from W11
in Windows 10 Software and AppsGo back to windows 10 from W11: how to go back to windows 10 from W11...installed W11 today , now my screen goes black and my power light turns off,,, although it is still running. it stays black for at leasst ten seconds then i can wiggle the mouse and it comes back on. something went way wrong on my... -
Going back from windows 11 to 10
in Windows 10 GamingGoing back from windows 11 to 10: While going back from windows 11 to windows 10 it's showing this message from more than 3 hours. Can anyone please tell me how much time it will take or what should do if it keeps rolling ?... -
Going back from windows 11 to 10
in Windows 10 Software and AppsGoing back from windows 11 to 10: While going back from windows 11 to windows 10 it's showing this message from more than 3 hours. Can anyone please tell me how much time it will take or what should do if it keeps rolling ?... -
How to go back from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home After having installation Error in...
in Windows 10 Installation and UpgradeHow to go back from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home After having installation Error in...: While I was trying to install Windows 10 Professional, I got Error with Error Code: 0xc004c003. I want to go back to my Home version and don't want to update. I don't want to loose my default licence of Windows 10 Home . Is there any way to do so?... -
Going back to windows 7 from windows 10 after 30 days
in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and DebuggingGoing back to windows 7 from windows 10 after 30 days: Greetings. For reasons of incompatibility between my Dell V515w printer & Windows 10 I want to revert to Windows 7 since when I had Windows 7, I installed & used the printer successfully for a long time. I was not aware of the incompatibility between Window 10 & the... -
Going BACK to Windows 7 from Windows 10
in Windows 10 Network and SharingGoing BACK to Windows 7 from Windows 10: I purchased a new Lenovo Laptop that came with Win 10 64 bit. Part of my "Computer room" is two other PC/Laptop with Windows 7 64 bit. Since I got the Windows 10, it will not see, communicate with any other Win 7 so to move data, I have to do it manually with Flash drives...