Windows 10: Windows 10 Managaer

Discus and support Windows 10 Managaer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone ever used this software to help control Windows 10 ?? If so what did you think of the results? 123884 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by huffman, Dec 21, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Windows 10 Managaer

Has anyone ever used this software to help control Windows 10 ??

If so what did you think of the results?

:)

huffman, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Managaer

Delta6326, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Managaer

1. Windows 10 Managaer - Similar Threads - Managaer

2. Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...: I cannot access my son's Microsoft account the form asks questions that dont apply, he does receive emails and he doesnt have a gamer ID therefore we are receiving "unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us...
  3. Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...: I cannot access my son's Microsoft account the form asks questions that dont apply, he does receive emails and he doesnt have a gamer ID therefore we are receiving "unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us...
  4. Why is so difficult to managae my child's account? I trying to recover/reset his password,...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. SSD become Errors at Disk Managament

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD become Errors at Disk Managament: Hello,can someone help me, my SSD drive get errors when i start laptop,Never before has something like this happened, but at disk managment still detect like this pic note: i can't upload pic at this question i give link for see the errors...
  6. SSD become Errors at Disk Managament

SSD become Errors at Disk Managament: Hello,can someone help me, my SSD drive get errors when i start laptop,Never before has something like this happened, but at disk managment still detect like this pic note: i can't upload pic at this question i give link for see the errors...
  7. SSD shown in Device Manager & BIOS but not Disk Managament?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD shown in Device Manager & BIOS but not Disk Managament?: So, I own a:- GP73 Leopard 8RFAnd I just got my new SSD: -Kingston Fury Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe m.2 KINGSTON SFYRD2000GLong story short: My D: has given up and I decided to get a random high-storage device and for about 6 hours I've tried everything I've seen on google about...
  8. SSD shown in Device Manager & BIOS but not Disk Managament?

SSD shown in Device Manager & BIOS but not Disk Managament?: So, I own a:- GP73 Leopard 8RFAnd I just got my new SSD: -Kingston Fury Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe m.2 KINGSTON SFYRD2000GLong story short: My D: has given up and I decided to get a random high-storage device and for about 6 hours I've tried everything I've seen on google about...
  9. Just moved from RAID0 to AHCI and disk managament is showing a disk that doesnt exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just moved from RAID0 to AHCI and disk managament is showing a disk that doesnt exist.: As the title suggests. I had win11 on a pc with two 500gb nvmes in raid 0 that functioned as 1tb. I had to install linux so had to move from raid to ahci. when i made the change, it showed two disks available one was a 500gb disk and one was a 1tb disk with the partitions i...
  10. Just moved from RAID0 to AHCI and disk managament is showing a disk that doesnt exist.

Just moved from RAID0 to AHCI and disk managament is showing a disk that doesnt exist.: As the title suggests. I had win11 on a pc with two 500gb nvmes in raid 0 that functioned as 1tb. I had to install linux so had to move from raid to ahci. when i made the change, it showed two disks available one was a 500gb disk and one was a 1tb disk with the partitions i...