Windows 10: Windows 10 - Manual Modem Reboot required often

Discus and support Windows 10 - Manual Modem Reboot required often in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Windows Brainstrust, I have a problem where I need to manually reboot my modem just about every time I start up and log onto Windows10. In fact it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Richardo_N, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Manual Modem Reboot required often

Hi Windows Brainstrust, I have a problem where I need to manually reboot my modem just about every time I start up and log onto Windows10. In fact it may take a few attempts before I can access the internet. Network Status shows as "Connected to the Internet" and Diagnostic can't find a problem. Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Richard in Australia.

:)

Richardo_N, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Darren Win User
    Wireless cable modem/router/firewall

can someone recommend me a wireless router with built in cable modem. Most of the devices ive seen are equiped with ADSL modems!

required features

• Wireless
    • firewall
    • router
    • Built in cable modem
    • fully telewest/blueyonder compatible

Darren, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 - Manual Modem Reboot required often

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Manual Modem Reboot required often

1. Windows 10 - Manual Modem Reboot required often - Similar Threads - Manual Modem Reboot

2. PC freezes often, requires a hard reboot to get started again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes often, requires a hard reboot to get started again.: Hello everyone,I recently less than a month ago purchased a new PC. The specs are the following:OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro System Model: B760 AORUS ELITE DDR4 Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-13400F, 2500 Mhz, 10 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date:...
  3. PC freezes often, requires a hard reboot to get started again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes often, requires a hard reboot to get started again.: Hello everyone,I recently less than a month ago purchased a new PC. The specs are the following:OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro System Model: B760 AORUS ELITE DDR4 Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-13400F, 2500 Mhz, 10 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date:...
  4. my laptop always requires me to reboot modem in order to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop always requires me to reboot modem in order to connect to wifi: please advise how to resolve issue about having to reboot modem every time I want to connect my laptop to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-always-requires-me-to-reboot-modem-in/ae42d1cc-51a7-4eda-956a-f53adcf15d30
  5. Machine BSOD/Rebooting often.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine BSOD/Rebooting often.: Windows version: Windows 10 Build 19041.173 A few weeks ago it seemed like every time I left my computer for a while (like overnight) I would come back to it restarted. I searched and found some help and it turned out to be a driver that was causing the issue. Things were...
  6. WINDOWS REBOOTING OFTEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS REBOOTING OFTEN: Received the below mentioned error when checking the event viewer The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Kindly assist. It is quite freqent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-rebooting-often/817ce241-9a75-41cd-b702-8160d5bea56e
  7. windows 10 often don't reboot and don't shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 often don't reboot and don't shutdown: Hi, My system don't reboot and don't shutdown (only when I have lucky do it). I suspect the problem is the update 1909. But there is no way come back to 1903. I have the last motherboard bios update. With restore the configuration of 10-15 days ago work initially and...
  8. System reboots often

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System reboots often: My system reboots on its own whenever it wants to. An error flashes in a dialog before I can read it. Settings for sleep and power off are both NEVER. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-reboots-often/1b6da7f4-dc43-4c6d-a5ca-09bed1c90dc3
  9. Computer Stalls but no BSOD, requires manual reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Stalls but no BSOD, requires manual reboot: Background: Over the past few weeks I've been getting crashes/BSOD, usually related to kernel-power/IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS. I thought it was my GPU since I didn't DDU when I first got it (went from AMD to NVIDIA). But I just got a BSOD today after DDU and when I went to the...
  10. modem reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    modem reboot: I rebooted the modem this morning trying to hook up Sonos speaker for update and when the modem came back on line it was under a different name and now Sonos nor Netflix recognizes the 'new' network. the original network name is not an option. Why? how do I get the original...