Windows 10: windows 10-manufacturer logo to black screen loop of death.

Discus and support windows 10-manufacturer logo to black screen loop of death. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i've had this problem before many times and have been able to reboot from usb recovery.this time it won't work.i am able to get in to the recovery mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mikerosco2, Nov 23, 2020.

1. windows 10-manufacturer logo to black screen loop of death.

i've had this problem before many times and have been able to reboot from usb recovery.this time it won't work.i am able to get in to the recovery mode but nothing works.restore points,reset,advanced mode,etc.all the options they give except system image. i don't have any system image restore points.i've tried all the restore points.there is one option that i can't remember the name of that's no longer there.i don't know what happened this time.i just recently got some kind of update.i was surfing and then my wifi knocked me off the air-this too is a problem sometimes.so i got frustrated and just went to my local files and continued doing what i was doing and after i went to restart the computer and it never booted again.it went from hp logo to windows start and dot loop for a second or so and then the dots stop moving.it goes into preparing to repair and then can't and gives me an error code and a scan tag.i also have 2 windows 10 on volume 2 operating systems to choose from.i had a 3rd at one time and don't know where that went to and forgot what it said as well.i have an hp 4520s. i know it's an old model.it has been upgraded a bit to 4 gigs of ram but that's about it.my neighbor tech kid said my computer can't handle the extra feature and/or quality updates and is not needed for features that aren't compatible with my pc cause i don't have the capability.i don't know.the other computer that he built for me is worse.it has a big hardrive and more gigs but the read write is slow and is always running at 100% disk.he told me that if i put a specific size on an ssd that it will speed things up tremendously.running the 10 os on the ssd and having the hdd for storage.so both of my computers don't boot,one from the manufacturers logo to blackscreen back to logo loop of death which is the one i'm referring to and need fixed and the other is logo to blue screen,to attempt repairs to fail and back around again.i was also able to get into bios diagnostic start up tests and that also failed.please help thanks.

:)

mikerosco2, Nov 23, 2020

2. Black screen of death loop

I installed windows 10 and it seems great, except every now and again it restarts out of nowhere. Then it will go into this loop of restarts with this screen I've captured and then restart again. Today the computer was in sleep mode and I started using it for 10 minutes then bam, black screen of death restart loop. It will show these white boxes at the top of the black screen then restart again. I have a photo but I don't see how to upload here. Any ideas?

Superlarry, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Black screen of death loop

Ive attached a screenshot. I tried updating my video card drivers, but still having the same intermittent issue.

Superlarry, Nov 23, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

windows 10-manufacturer logo to black screen loop of death.

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

windows 10-manufacturer logo to black screen loop of death.

1. windows 10-manufacturer logo to black screen loop of death. - Similar Threads - manufacturer logo black

2. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  3. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  4. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo: My HP laptop has has this issue for a while now, but whenever i try to boot into windows the laptop load at the HP logo, then restarts and continues to load at the HP logo infinitely. i cant access safe mode, i've tried to use system restore, i've tried using system image...
  5. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo: My HP laptop has has this issue for a while now, but whenever i try to boot into windows the laptop load at the HP logo, then restarts and continues to load at the HP logo infinitely. i cant access safe mode, i've tried to use system restore, i've tried using system image...
  6. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows update to 2004 stuck on manufacturer logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to 2004 stuck on manufacturer logo screen: Hi I am trying to update my MSI Gaming laptop but when the update is installing it freezes on the MSI as the update is restarting the laptop. i have tried a few ways to fix it from looking online but it still haven't fixed the problem. Can someone help me please....
  8. Windows 10 (July update) 1903 - Immediate black screen with manufacturers logo - no cursor.

Windows 10 (July update) 1903 - Immediate black screen with manufacturers logo - no cursor.: During the windows 10 1903 update / install process it stalled and the PC screen went black. Apart from displaying the manufacturers logo it goes no further. There are no spinning dots or cursor, just a static black screen and logo. Depressing ctrl + alt and delete, or ctrl...
  9. HP Logo Black Screen Loop after update

HP Logo Black Screen Loop after update: Hi I had an update to windows 10 on my HP laptop. When I updated it said that there was a problem with the update and there was not enough disk space. I used the disk cleanup tool and there were two options: clean up but keep your files or clean up and delete your personal...
  10. Black screen of death loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen of death loop: I installed windows 10 and it seems great, except every now and again it restarts out of nowhere. Then it will go into this loop of restarts with this screen I've captured and then restart again. Today the computer was in sleep mode and I started using it for 10 minutes then...