Windows 10: Windows 10 - Many regular Windows apps not showing up for my account.

Discus and support Windows 10 - Many regular Windows apps not showing up for my account. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So for some reason, my main normal account which is a local administrative account, is missing many of the Windows Apps. I created a high-level... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wytefang, Sep 12, 2015.

1. wytefang Win User

Windows 10 - Many regular Windows apps not showing up for my account.

So for some reason, my main normal account which is a local administrative account, is missing many of the Windows Apps. I created a high-level Administrator account (the one that's tricky to turn on and sort of hidden) and I can see all my missing apps in that START menu. What gives?

They should've been assigned to this account, which is the main account. How do I get this fixed.

:)

wytefang, Sep 12, 2015

2. windows 10 calendar not syncing w/iphone ALSO windows 10 mail keeps saying settings out of date

PC up to date...iphone settings all correct (again everything has been fine up until a few days ago...which may have been a windows update as well)...verified gmail password many times...don't use a microsoft account for email but my windows 10 calendar
    is not syncing...under windows 10 mail (not outlook just regular mail) I have 4 accounts...3 regular email accounts and an icloud account...the email address listed under the icloud account is the same as one of the other accounts...I receive mail from this
    account in windows 10 mail so I know it works...as of today the icloud notification is in blue instead of red...I switched my gmail account to let less secure apps use it...at that point it stopped changing my icloud password into some random 16 digit password
    (that wouldn't stay changed even when I changed it many many times)...now it is blank but when I type in the correct password it does not change, it reverts to being blank...is there a way to put screen shots up here?? it would be very easy for you to see
    at that point

bryanhall777, Sep 12, 2015
  3. S__Shaw Win User
    Unsure if messages are sent from Windows 10 mail

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10. My Windows mail is linked to my yahoo account. However when I send an email with Windows mail, it shows as "sent" only through Windows Mail, not when I sign in with regular yahoo mail. Therefore I'm unsure if
    my message was sent. Anyway to ensure that it show up in the sent folder when I log into yahoo mail from web browser? When an email is sent from my phone, it shows up when I sign up with regular mail.

S__Shaw, Sep 12, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

It is in: "C:\Windows\System32\SnippingTool.exe"

Or: From start menu->AllApps->Windows Accessories

topgundcp, Sep 12, 2015
  5. wytefang Win User
    That's great but it doesn't really solve the bigger problem. Thanks though!

wytefang, Sep 12, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    Look in start>All apps>Windows Accessories and see if it is there.

essenbe, Sep 12, 2015
  7. wytefang Win User
    Yeah, it's not. The bigger issue is that many regular Windows App aren't showing up there. *Sad

wytefang, Sep 12, 2015
  8. wytefang Win User

I can find the apps manually by searching in the Windows folder but I cannot pin them to the Start Menu at all. I can pin them to the Taskbar so that's something though, at least.

wytefang, Sep 12, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    For a Band-Aid

Windows 10 - Many regular Windows apps not showing up for my account. [​IMG]

1. Right click
    2. click

For the main problem try creating another Local Admin account(no need to set things all up right away) and see if it shows everything that's missing. If it does then the problem is most likely your account has become somehow corrupt, and you need to use the new account(re-setup and do not import, or you could just bring the corruption along).

Cliff S, Sep 12, 2015
  10. bro67 Win User
    Easier to use either Classic Shell, Start8 or Start10. If you want a better file search, use UltraSearch. It uses the MBR instead of a Index file.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Many regular Windows apps not showing up for my account. - Similar Threads - Many regular apps

2. Why do some apps downloaded on second regular account only show up on the first admin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do some apps downloaded on second regular account only show up on the first admin...: Some of the applications that I have downloaded do not show up on the desktop of my second account which is the regular account, but it will show up on the admin account. I can still access them through file explorer and sometimes in the app search bar, but it is...
  3. Why do some apps downloaded on second regular account only show up on the first admin...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do some apps downloaded on second regular account only show up on the first admin...: Some of the applications that I have downloaded do not show up on the desktop of my second account which is the regular account, but it will show up on the admin account. I can still access them through file explorer and sometimes in the app search bar, but it is...
  4. why Many of Window Store's Apps Not showing there Sizes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why Many of Window Store's Apps Not showing there Sizes.: Why Many of Window Store's Apps including games not showing There space During Downloading Even They Do not Provide The size of The apps in the Description/details of the apps. Please Answer It Or Resolve This Issue. Thank You!!!...
  5. Regular wifi not showing up if windows update is pending

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regular wifi not showing up if windows update is pending: Hi, I've noticed a strange issue with my laptop for quite some time now. Whenever there is a Windows 10 update available, my wifi adapter stops connecting to my home wifi, and in fact stops showing it in the list of wifi networks. All nearby wifi networks are visible, so...
  6. My Windows 10 advanced startup doesn't show the regular options

My Windows 10 advanced startup doesn't show the regular options: A quick introduction: I'm in the midst of trying to convert my BIOS from Legacy to UEFI. Every time I'm about to solve some problem (converting from MBR to GPT, running commands in cmd, etc.), some new error occurs which compels me to keep searching for solutions on the web....
  7. Account showing up on my HP Pavilion with Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account showing up on my HP Pavilion with Windows 10: I have a HP Pavilion with windows 10 that I bought from COSTCO about 6 months ago. In the last couple of months or so, another account has shown up on the computer under the name "Mark". I have deleted it twice now in the settings under "other accounts". No one else has...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account: I redeemed the free code for Minecraft for Windows 10 on July 31, 2015. It does not show on my account, so I am unable to download it. This is my only Microsoft account. I'm still able to view the code on my Mojang account. Is it possible to get this back? I really have no...
  9. Windows 10 account not showing up

Windows 10 account not showing up: I have recently backed up my pc. (corrupted files whatever...) After my backup I have not been able to sign into my account. Here is a screenshot https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/461264503900733450/529227874662612999/Capture.pjadpaijwd.PNG...
  10. "Get Windows 10" app not showing up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Get Windows 10" app not showing up: I have 3 identical HP Pavilion All-IN-One pc's all with Windows 8.1. They came new with Win 8 and I upgraded to 8.1. anyway, All 3 never showed the little Window on the bottom right of the taskbar to receive Windows 10.......even my older Windows 7 PC received it???...