Windows 10: Windows 10 mapped drives not reconnecting after updating to 1809

Discus and support Windows 10 mapped drives not reconnecting after updating to 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have a few mapped network drives. These have worked until the Windows 10 1809 update. Now, none of the drive letters will automatically connect-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmirGh1, Oct 5, 2018.

1. AmirGh1 Win User

Windows 10 mapped drives not reconnecting after updating to 1809

We have a few mapped network drives. These have worked until the Windows 10 1809 update. Now, none of the drive letters will automatically connect- the folders are all listed with their associated drive letters and each has a red cross. If I click on the red cross, they all connect OK and stay mapped while the PC is in use. After a restart, it’s the same.

Anyone any idea how to cure this?

:)

AmirGh1, Oct 5, 2018
  2. little cat, Oct 5, 2018
  3. GaryBetty Win User
    How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my file history file drive

GaryBetty, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Windows 10 mapped drives not reconnecting after updating to 1809

How to reconnect file history drive? Windows 10

I cannot reconnect my device, I got a notice to reconnect my device I don.t know how please help

marydonato, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 mapped drives not reconnecting after updating to 1809

1. Windows 10 mapped drives not reconnecting after updating to 1809 - Similar Threads - mapped drives reconnecting

2. Mapped drives reconnecting only to local account: Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mapped drives reconnecting only to local account: Windows 10: On my desktop running Windows 10Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎8/‎6/‎2020 OS build 19042.1466 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 I log in using a local account and my husband using his Microsoft account to log in.We were having an...
  3. Mapped Network Drive Disconnects and Will Not Reconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mapped Network Drive Disconnects and Will Not Reconnect: OS:Windows 10 V20H2 PC: Dell XPS8940 Router: Netgear R7000 w/ TomatoUSB Nine of ten mapped network drives on my desktop PC behave normally! The tenth is a problem. It is mapped to the USB drive connected to my router.Sometimes (days) I cannot connect to this mapped drive and...
  4. mapped network drives not reconnecting

mapped network drives not reconnecting: I have a NAS box with folders mapped as X, Y, Z. Windows 10 Home 20H2 build 19042.630 I've followed the steps here https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4471218/mapped-network-drive-may-fail-to-reconnect-in-windows-10-version-1809 The drives still fail to connect....
  5. Mapped Samba drive does not reconnect

Mapped Samba drive does not reconnect: Out of the 15 computers i have in our office, 4 do not reconnect to our UNIX server via Samba upon log on I have SMB 1.0/CIFS Client and Server enabled on all machines. 4 do not reconnect on startup, not sure why only 4, but that is the case. This is a public drive on our...
  6. Mapped Drive not reconnecting after Windows 10 / 2004 uptate

Mapped Drive not reconnecting after Windows 10 / 2004 uptate: My network typically has 3 to 4 Windows 10 computers connected and 6 or more from time to time. Also there are 3 D-Link NAS Mapped. Two are DNS-323 and these are working fine and one Sharecenter DNS-345, the one I am having issues with. All the computers were working...
  7. Windows 10 Maps freezing after updating to 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Maps freezing after updating to 1809: We used to recommend windows maps application to our customer. But recently after updating to 1809. We received reports from our customers that the maps application is freezing and sometimes crashing when losing internet connectivity. We already tried to download the offline...
  8. Windows 10 Not reconnecting mapped network drives post October Update

Windows 10 Not reconnecting mapped network drives post October Update: Hi, Since upgrading my win 10 pro machines in the office to the October update their mapped drives (controlled by group policy) are not automatically reconnecting on login. The users are having to manually double click the mapped drives to get them to reconnect. The...
  9. Windows 10 mapped drives not reconnecting after updating to 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mapped drives not reconnecting after updating to 1809: We have a few mapped network drives. These have worked until the Windows 10 1809 update. Now, none of the drive letters will automatically connect- the folders are all listed with their associated drive letters and each has a red cross. If I click on the red cross, they...
  10. Windows 10 Not reconnecting mapped network drives post October Update

Windows 10 Not reconnecting mapped network drives post October Update: Hi, Since upgrading my win 10 pro machines in the office to the October update their mapped drives (controlled by group policy) are not automatically reconnecting on login. The users are having to manually double click the mapped drives to get them to reconnect. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mapped drives not found after update

2. drives not mapped after windows 10 upgrade

3. drives disconnected after updating windows

4. cannot connect to network drive after 1809,
  5. drives unavailable after windows 1809 update,
  6. mapped drive not updating,
  7. cannot access network since 1809 update,
  8. network path not found after 1809 update,
  9. lost mapped drives in windows 10 after 1809 update,
  10. reconnect network drive 1809,
  11. windows 10 update cant connect to mapped drives,