Windows 10: Windows 10 MASSIVE Errors

Discus and support Windows 10 MASSIVE Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently have bought an MSI Notebook about four months ago and everything was smooth til I received errors about missing drives on the boot screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CollinDavis1, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 MASSIVE Errors

I recently have bought an MSI Notebook about four months ago and everything was smooth til I received errors about missing drives on the boot screen when it was perfectly fine the day before. I thought it was a faulty harddrive so I sent in, got a new one and thought it was over. So I went to UPDATE the computer and I ran into the EXACT same issue again which makes me believe it is a Windows issue and it needs to be fixed pronto. I have reinstalled clean copies of windows 10 about a dozen times which leads me to believe that there is an underlying issue with the Windows 10 software. Do not tell me it's my data, I have softresetted more than you know and I am too knowledgable on computers and codes and however this is above my pay grade because it seems to be an OS issue. I've tried every solution to typing in fixboot to start up repair to new installations so I would like NEW information on how to solve the blue screen of Windows 10 because whatever update it is, has finally pissed me off. A waste of time and money sending it up and back and up and back. Sorry, I am heated this is just frustrating because I know 100% of fact, it's an operating system issue with Win 10.

ERROR CODE:0xc000021 Critical Driver missing evbda.sys

:)

CollinDavis1, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 24, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 MASSIVE Errors

DRDNA, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 MASSIVE Errors

1. Windows 10 MASSIVE Errors - Similar Threads - MASSIVE Errors

2. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...: Simple steps to reproduce:Unlock a bitlocked drive.Open a file from that drive example = image fileReboot machine, confirm drive is relocked.From "Recent Items," attempt to open the fileThe file opens, even though the drive is lockedWHOA!Obviously this is a massive security...
  3. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...: Simple steps to reproduce:Unlock a bitlocked drive.Open a file from that drive example = image fileReboot machine, confirm drive is relocked.From "Recent Items," attempt to open the fileThe file opens, even though the drive is lockedWHOA!Obviously this is a massive security...
  4. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Performance monitor Hardware Device and Driver Checks massive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance monitor Hardware Device and Driver Checks massive error: I ran the performance monitor report tool and got some shocking results. Many hardware device failures . I cannot understand them that why included the pictures . Can someone help ? Image attached...
  6. Performance monitor Hardware Device and Driver Checks massive error

Performance monitor Hardware Device and Driver Checks massive error: I ran the performance monitor report tool and got some shocking results. Many hardware device failures . I cannot understand them that why included the pictures . Can someone help ? Image attached...
  7. Windows Error 2505 - massive ethernet disconnections cable connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error 2505 - massive ethernet disconnections cable connection: hello,i have a giant issue with cable connection - every day i have like 10-20 discs. i checked all - new router, new cable cat 8, clean windows, new drivers etcall time disconnect is caused by ERROR 2505 - its a giant issue cause it break connection in online game -...
  8. Windows Error 2505 - massive ethernet disconnections cable connection

Windows Error 2505 - massive ethernet disconnections cable connection: hello,i have a giant issue with cable connection - every day i have like 10-20 discs. i checked all - new router, new cable cat 8, clean windows, new drivers etcall time disconnect is caused by ERROR 2505 - its a giant issue cause it break connection in online game -...
  9. Massive errors and BSOB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Massive errors and BSOB: After updating my windows last night,I got a massive BSOD loop into errors and errors,after spending the whole day working on fixing it,it turns out,the problem is a conflicting issue with Raedeon software and windows,to the points,I can't update the video drivers..If anyone...
  10. Massive list of BSOD errors, just one problem or many? Windows 10. Ram problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Massive list of BSOD errors, just one problem or many? Windows 10. Ram problem?: I've been getting the following BSOD errors over time, they were infrequent enough that I wasn't too worried but they've been happening more and more. Would just do a clean install but I think it might be something hardware related possibly? Irql_not_less_or_equal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. evbda.sys 0xc0000021