Windows 10: Windows 10 massive Sound issues

Discus and support Windows 10 massive Sound issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; First of all, this is my first time posting something in this sub and I'm not a native speaker, but I hope u still can understand and help me :). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eassima, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 massive Sound issues

First of all, this is my first time posting something in this sub and I'm not a native speaker, but I hope u still can understand and help me Windows 10 massive Sound issues :). I started my PC after a regular Windows update (15.03.) and that's where it started, my sound just went completely crazy, I often talk to people on discord and the problem was that my headphones or audio outputs started switching like 10 times in one second resulting in super massive sound screaming. I first thought that my headphones broke or weren't connected correctly so I disconnected all of my audio outputs except for one - but still the same problem no matter which audio I used it went completely crazy. I tried reinstalling the sound driver with no change at all so I decided to completely reinstall Windows from ground. After installing all the updates and drivers my sound just worked right away so I thought I was good I could talk just fine with my mates at discord but when we started playing the in-game sound went crazy and I got insane lagspikes. I opened up task manager and the "Dienst" - "Windows Audio Endpunkterstellung" (German Windows Version) utilizes about 30% of every CPU core causing the system to produce insane lags every 10 to 30 sec. I'm currently running a Asus TUF Gaming x570 with a ryzen 3950x. I hope u guys have some advices.

submitted by /u/eassima
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/eassima, Mar 17, 2020

2. Sound issue swith Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing sound issue with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Sound issues with Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Are you facing issues with the sound?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    This issue may arise due to the driver conflicts and as an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 massive Sound issues

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 massive Sound issues

1. Windows 10 massive Sound issues - Similar Threads - massive Sound issues

2. Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11: Greetings,I have two massive issues in Windows 11. First issue:When the system reaches the logon screen the Return/Enter key is not working, I have to press Alt+Enter to reach the password field. Also after putting in the password the Return/Enter key is still not working and...
  3. Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive issues with keyboard on Windows 11: Greetings,I have two massive issues in Windows 11. First issue:When the system reaches the logon screen the Return/Enter key is not working, I have to press Alt+Enter to reach the password field. Also after putting in the password the Return/Enter key is still not working and...
  4. Massive lag and computer issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Massive lag and computer issues.: About a month or so ago my computer started lagging. Nothing happened, just randomly started. It was so bad that I couldn't even watch Youtube videos or talk with my friends. Even the windows sounds lag when I bring up the control panel. Since then I tried scanning with...
  5. Massive Sign in issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Massive Sign in issue: Hello all, Today I woke up to see I was forced to sign into an old microsoft account that I never use. I cannot sign in at all until I recover this abandoned account, I have no knowledge of the old email/password combo and have thusly been locked out. Frustratingly it wont...
  6. Massive Sign in issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Massive Sign in issue: Hello all, Today I woke up to see I was forced to sign into an old microsoft account that I never use. I cannot sign in at all until I recover this abandoned account, I have no knowledge of the old email/password combo and have thusly been locked out. Frustratingly it wont...
  7. Massive issue installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Massive issue installing Windows 10: So I made a post earlier with having trouble installing Windows 10. Things have kinda escalated. So I am right now running Ubuntu 20.10 as an alternative, but would love to have Windows. So I made a bootable USB Drive using the MediaCreationTool. Now it works fine and all...
  8. Massive Install Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Massive Install Issues: [ATTACH] I just wiped and put a fresh install of windows 10 on my hp pavillion laptop using HP usb cloud recovery tool. But it installed as an 80gb file.... Is there anyway i can safely reduce the install file size? Is there anyway I could install windows a different way...
  9. Massive issues with update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Massive issues with update.: So both my laptop and p.c. where running beautifully. Then the update was forced upon me. Since then I can barely get anything done. I can't even connect with the help desk. I have cleaned both pc's out to no avail. Please someone help! I can barely render any of my drawings....
  10. Massive issue with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Massive issue with Windows 10.: Hello. This is my first post on this site so I apologize if there's something off about it. I've already done a research but couldn't find anything that could really help me because people had access to their desktops and most could find a solution by going to the Control...