Windows 10: Windows 10 May 2004 Update Error SAFE_OS REPLICATE_OC

Discus and support Windows 10 May 2004 Update Error SAFE_OS REPLICATE_OC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This problem is coming when i upgrade Windows 7 to windows 10 by using windows media creation tool. we couldn't upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mathan VM, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Mathan VM Win User

Windows 10 May 2004 Update Error SAFE_OS REPLICATE_OC

This problem is coming when i upgrade Windows 7 to windows 10 by using windows media creation tool.

we couldn't upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 may 2004 0x8007001F 0x20006

What is the reason and how to fix this problem?

What is the meaning of "SAFE_OS REPLICATE_OC"?

I tried following method but not working..

Disabled antivirus

Uninstalled third party drivers

Windows 7 is upto date updated

Windows 10 May 2004 Update Error SAFE_OS REPLICATE_OC [​IMG]

:)

Mathan VM, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Brucex64 Win User

Upgrade from Win7 Results in Safe_OS Phase Replicate_OC Error

Here is HD Sentinel for the C drive:

Now here is HD Sentinel for the D drive:

Also, here is the result of Memtest run for 10 passes today:

Brucex64, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Brucex64 Win User

I did HD Tune on both drives. Here is the C: drive -

Now here is HD Tune on the D drive:

I am curious why there is a big difference on the graphs and if that is normal or not. The C drive is an SSD while D is a spinning drive. Also there are 2 entries highlighted.

Brucex64, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Brucex64 Win User

Long generic passed:

C drive Sentinel Screens:

D Drive Sentinel Screens:

- - - Updated - - -

Considering this, maybe the best idea is to get a new, bigger drive. Even if we do get the upgrade working, I'm always going to be within 10-15gb of full in the best case scenario. When working on videos I've actually had it down to 1gb free space. So if it crashes I'm not going to have memory dump logs for diagnosis. I really wanted to avoid reinstalling everything though. Also, there are apparently leftover drivers from Motorola and who knows what else is orphaned when windows doesn't delete when I uninstall applications.

I suppose maybe I could try moving the big folder out, then try an install, if that doesn't work then move it back to its original location and get a new drive OR try a clean install of it, not keeping any of my stuff.

If I make an image of C:, could I later make a new partition on D: (which has a terabyte of free space), install the image there and make it dual-boot so I could go into Win7 and copy some application settings and stuff and then eventually purge it.

I want to check the memory first to see if I need new ram; if I'm going to open it up to replace a drive I might as well do anything else in there that needs it. I will try and leave memtest on while I'm at work today.

Brucex64, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 May 2004 Update Error SAFE_OS REPLICATE_OC - Similar Threads - May 2004 Update

2. Install of Windows 10 fails in SAFE_OS during REPLICATE_OC 0x8007001F - 0x20006

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install of Windows 10 fails in SAFE_OS during REPLICATE_OC 0x8007001F - 0x20006: Hi,This actually started with Windows Updates, which began failing a little while back. In trying to fix I am trying to install Windows 10 21H1. I have tried using Update as well as downloading an ISO image. Every attempt ends with the same error:We couldn't install Windows...
  3. Update Windows 10 Error: "Failed in SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Windows 10 Error: "Failed in SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: I haveWindows 10 EnterpriseVersion: 1909OS Build: 18363.720System Type: x64I attempted several times this past year to update to the latest version, all times met with an error.I attempted to update the PC again yesterday and today, this time using the Windows 10 ISO file...
  4. installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...

installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...: hello i was trying to upgrade my windows 7 computer to windows 10 but i am not able to because this message pops up pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-failed-in-safeos-phase-with-and-error/56d8d568-ca98-40c6-b32c-308515353221
  5. Safe_os Replicate_oc error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe_os Replicate_oc error: I try to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 and it boots into windows 10 goes through the installation bit then says its updating, it does about 30 percent of the update restarts and then reverts back to windows 7 and shows the Safe_ os Replicate_oc error. Ive tryed lots of...
  6. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: Whenever I try to reset my Windows 10 with the Media Creation Tool, it shows this error.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-installation-failed-in-the-safeos-phase-with/7d6453d2-38bd-40c4-93d5-5818f03f14e3
  7. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: Also writes: 0x8007001F-0x20006 Can you please help me i tried almost anything. I’m trying to update my windows 7 computer to windows 10 by using update tool I downloaded from Microsoft’s website. It writes “ 0x8007001F-0x20006 Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with...
  8. Upgrade from Win7 Results in Safe_OS Phase Replicate_OC Error

Upgrade from Win7 Results in Safe_OS Phase Replicate_OC Error: I am trying to upgrade my win7 SP1 x64 to win10 but it starts going, and then quits after a couple restarts and rolls back with the error code: 0x8007001F 0x20006 Failed in the Safe_OS Phase with an error during Replicate_OC operation. I uninstalled my anti-virus because it...
  9. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...: the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006 win 10 pro does not let me upgrade anymore from 1703 for the last 2 years...
  10. Fix SAFE_OS phase error during Replicate_OC operation error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SAFE_OS phase error during Replicate_OC operation error: [ATTACH] Users have been reporting on the Internet that whenever they try to upgrade Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, they get an error that says, SAFE_OS phase error during Replicate_OC operation. Although the error code could vary, the error [...] This post Fix...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. safe_os replicate_oc 2004