Windows 10: Windows 10 May 2019 Update causes Microsoft Visio web to freeze

Discus and support Windows 10 May 2019 Update causes Microsoft Visio web to freeze in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Visio, which is used used to create simple or complicated diagrams, could be freezing on Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 7, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 May 2019 Update causes Microsoft Visio web to freeze

Microsoft Visio, which is used used to create simple or complicated diagrams, could be freezing on Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903).

Microsoft Visio is an adaptable program mostly used by almost everyone in business or organisation and organizations to create a variety of diagrams with objects and stencils. However, Windows 10 May 2019 Update causes Microsoft Visio web version to freeze.

In new Office support doc, Microsoft says that a code issue in Windows 10 is causing Microsoft Visio to experience freezes and delays when performing a function. Only Windows 10 version 1903 is affected.

“You may have experienced the Visio app becoming slow or stalling when using the keyboard,” the firm stated. “This issue occurs on Windows version 1903”.

It’s worth noting that the bug only affects Microsoft Viso web and Windows 10 version 1903 devices with “Show text suggestions as I type” feature enabled. On its status page, Microsoft says it has figured out a fix and it will be included in a future cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903.

Fortunately, the firm has shared a workaround that you can follow to fix delays and stalls when using Microsoft Visio:

• Open Settings.
    • Navigate to Devices > Typing.
    • Under the ‘Hardware keyboard section’ section, turn off ‘Show text suggestions as I type’.

Microsoft says it will provide an update on the status of this bug by September 26, so it’s likely that the fix will be released with Patch Tuesday or optional cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903 in mid-September.

The post Windows 10 May 2019 Update causes Microsoft Visio web to freeze appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Chino Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Windows 10 May 2019 Update causes Microsoft Visio web to freeze XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 May 2019 Update causes Microsoft Visio web to freeze - Similar Threads - May 2019 Update

2. Activate Visio 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Visio 2019: Hello, my client purchased a Visio 2019 license. After putting in the license key to activate the software we're being asked to sign in with a Microsoft account. We put in my client's credentials, but end up with that well-known error message "You can't sign up here with a...
  3. May 2019 Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    May 2019 Windows 10 Update: At start up, Tips for the update were on my screen. Where do I find them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-windows-10-update/0afc9357-6c27-4b57-8f34-ba392a3f47f9
  4. May 2019 update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 2019 update for windows 10: Hoping someone can help with this issue. I use a usb device for wifi. I don't have any other usb devices connected to my pc. I have tried numerous times to upgrade to the May update with no success. Keeps telling me "You can't install Windows on a USB flash drive using...
  5. May 2019 update on windows 10

May 2019 update on windows 10: I did the may 2019 update: next day when I tried to sign on, windows does not recognize my password, opens as if I am a new Microsoft/windows account ( home screen with a window) and all folders/photos (and some apps) missing. I'm asked to set up new account because it says...
  6. Windows 10 May 2019 Update

Windows 10 May 2019 Update: [ATTACH]Hello, I am using Windows 10 and currently on version 1809 May 2019 update. While everyone else is on Version 1903 May 2019 update. Why am i still stuck on Windows 10 Version 1809 while other people are on Windows 10 Version 1903?...
  7. Microsoft starts Windows 10 May 2019 Update rollout

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft starts Windows 10 May 2019 Update rollout: Microsoft revealed yesterday evening that it has started the rollout of the new feature update for its Windows 10 operating system called the May 2019 Update or Windows 10 version 1903. Microsoft delayed the release of the new feature update for the operating system to take...
  8. Microsoft May 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft May 2019 Security Updates: Microsoft May 2019 Security Updates https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en...urity-guidance 132561
  9. Microsoft May 2019 Security Updates

Microsoft May 2019 Security Updates: Microsoft May 2019 Security Updates https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-may-2019-security-updates/d4488b41-af0b-46f9-bba8-50aebb63f162
  10. Microsoft announces Windows 10 May 2019 Update for late May release

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows 10 May 2019 Update for late May release: Microsoft today announced Windows 10 May 2019 Update, along with a new strategy for Windows Update release schedule and more transparency in this regards. Microsoft also officially announced the release date of the next feature update for Windows 10 and it won’t arrive this...