Windows 10: Windows 10 May 2019 update Messed up my Activation. I cannot Activate Windows now. Need...

Discus and support Windows 10 May 2019 update Messed up my Activation. I cannot Activate Windows now. Need... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just downloaded and installed the latest Windows update and after the laptop restarted , I lost my activation. It say windows is not activated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Adapt0r, May 23, 2019.

1. Adapt0r Win User

Windows 10 May 2019 update Messed up my Activation. I cannot Activate Windows now. Need...

I just downloaded and installed the latest Windows update and after the laptop restarted , I lost my activation. It say windows is not activated. Troubleshooting doesn't work as well. This is the error that shows up

https://imgur.com/gallery/jmH7UTv

I have faced this error every time I have installed new windows updates, I had to RESET windows every time I installed updates.

Any help is appreciated. I have personally tried System File Check and DISM as well. Nothing corrupted was found. It's only the problem with activation that is messed up. I have also tried renaming Software Distribution Folder and Catroot2 while services like wuauserv, bits and cryptsvc were stopped using CMD. It did'nt helped as well.

:)

Adapt0r, May 23, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 23, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, May 23, 2019
  4. Windows 10 May 2019 update Messed up my Activation. I cannot Activate Windows now. Need...

Windows 7 Activation Problem

i got a popup saying you need to activated your copy of windows after i installed some update then went and checked and it was still activated, i think microcrap updates are messing thing around

Live OR Die, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 May 2019 update Messed up my Activation. I cannot Activate Windows now. Need...

1. Windows 10 May 2019 update Messed up my Activation. I cannot Activate Windows now. Need... - Similar Threads - May 2019 update

2. Windows 10 was activated for years now it is not and I cannot activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 was activated for years now it is not and I cannot activate it.: I installed Windows 10 a while ago with no problem. Now it says I need to activate it. But I cannot as it says: we cannot connect to your organizations activation server. The problem is that the computer has never been connected to an organization it has always been a private...
  3. Windows 10 was activated for years now it is not and I cannot activate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 was activated for years now it is not and I cannot activate it.: I installed Windows 10 a while ago with no problem. Now it says I need to activate it. But I cannot as it says: we cannot connect to your organizations activation server. The problem is that the computer has never been connected to an organization it has always been a private...
  4. Windows 10 was activated for years now it is not and I cannot activate it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is so messed up and now i cant even uninstall it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is so messed up and now i cant even uninstall it: The new update is so messed upp , i couldnt even roll back to previous version. Coz bugs started appearing after 2 weeks and it had only the option to rollback to previous version for the first 10 days . this is so damn useless update , i want to go back to 1909 . There are...
  6. Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.: I recently purchased the update for Windows 10 Pro and now it says I need to Activate Windows. Giving error code 0xC004F025. How do I Activate Windows and get past this error code?...
  7. I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again.

I activated my windows 10 but it is now again showing a pop up to activate windows again.: Hey, I just activated my Windows 10 using a key but now it is again asking me to activate windows and when i again put the activating key the it is not working. Anybody facing the same issue?? what county am i in...
  8. Unable to activate windows after May 2019 update.

Unable to activate windows after May 2019 update.: [ATTACH]I just recently I updated my windows10 to latest may 2019 edition but now it is showing that my product is not activated. I have purchased a laptop with lifetime windows but just after 2 months its showing windows is not activated. Also when I run troubleshooter it...
  9. Windows 10 May 2019 Update is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update is now available: Windows 10 May 2019 Update is now rolling out to the seekers (advanced users) and the company will make the May 2019 Update more broadly available in the coming weeks. In the announcement post, Microsoft revealed that Windows 10 version 1903 is only available for customers...
  10. windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,: so basically I had windows 8.1 pro I think it was, it was the top windows 8 anyway. so after windows 10 came out I upgraded and had no issues up until now where my computer says my windows is not activated. Can someone help me get round this issue so I can update my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update that meses up activations